Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Female authors LOVE the age gap. Not all, but on average, if you want to find that kind of relationship you go for shoujo/josei manga, even mainstream. Time period is only a justification.
Also, the popularity of this time period in the genre with all the power unbalance and shit...

I don’t get everyone who’s complaining about the age gap. I’m very neutral about the whole thing, my parents have a 7 years gap. And keep in mind this is a fantasy world

Some people here are trying so hard to pretend to be innocent or extremely politically correct. He's 19, she's 14. I don't know what fantasy world you live in, but this age difference is small, and couples of this type are very common. Stop pretending to be the little angels that you are not, this is disturbing

good lord, she needs to grow up soon, too childish, I can't ship her with no one

Aggregator gang
Ughhhhhh not you, you bitchhhhh
get away from my child you filthy sewer rat, no I think I've offended those rats who are far less filter then the likes of you. I was starting to even like you but I guess I was deceived
I don't really care about the age difference, most of the time I'm fine with it, but the king is so unsettling to me, he just honestly creeps me out
I would've been fine if they were both already adults, still naturally creeped out cause i don't like the king's personality with MC's much, but fine. But guess What?! That didn't happen she just had to be fourteen! 14 and 19 is different from 21 and 25 cause in one of them it's a literal adult trying to get with a minor while the other one it was two adults
Don't you try to be smart with me and say "Its only 5 years, it happens all the time" CAUSE FROM HOW LONG I'VE LIVED I HAVE NEVER SEEN A 19-YEAR-OLD ADULT HAVE A CRUSH ON A CHILD WHO IS CLEARLY A MINOR
THEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW EACHOTHER WHEN BOTH OF THEM WERE MINORS

Lost a bit of my temper there but I'd rather get m opinion out, I'm gonna stick around just in case to see what happens. I ship her with the grand duke hands down

Aggregator gang
Sure MC is funny but I don't really like her as a person she just seems off
You know what MC might be worse than the Kings
I don't know if I'm tired or what but this just feels wong in so many ways I don't even know anymore

damn not the 12 yr old lookin mc getting hit on by the full adult lookin king the pedophilia babey. also i dont want anyone being like 19 and 14 is fine bro not the full adult going for someone who literally is in their early teens. do you know what real fourteen year olds look like? fetuses. uhgghfgkhdfkfgkjdfkhfkjhgfdflkhdfhfdkjkjhl i hate it hereeeee

Fed-Kun's army
Ewww, the age gap is no joke lol. I am fine with her with the emperor but not with the king. This is disturbing tbh, the way he licked her blood. Eww gross.

Really hoping the escape plot kicks in soon cause continuously watching him be creepy with her is getting tiring

@yellow6000

I love how you didn't even bother to read my comment in it's entirely but felt the burning need to mention me. I literally explained where "my brain is at". I'll reiterate for you in short order.
1) even in history, mainly royalty and those who were used as bartering were sold/married at a young age
2)JUST BECAUSE IT'S A NORM DOES NOT MAKE IT OK!!

3) The author's vague time period settings isn't an excuse for this relationship.

This might sound crazy but... Did you know, in the real world, there are laws against (and people have gone to jail for) dating an underage person, because it's understood that the older person could have the financial, physical, emotional, and mental power over the younger person, to where they could manipulate and groom them into bring the ~perfect partner~ ?? Wild 🤯

If the things people did back then were kosher then why don't we do all those things now? Is it because as a society, we have gained knowledge and perhaps grown as a people and maybe even come to agree that some of those things were wrong???

I hope you come to understand the creepiness of a twenty plus something dating a teenager; it's grooming. Period, point blank. No justification for this in a modern manga, especially when her being 12 doesn't add to the plot in anyway other than for (creep factor) projection purposes.

Saw someone say girls develop quicker than boys, this is true but, and I can't stress this enough, A DEVELOPED TWENTY SOMETHING DATING AN UNDERDEVELOPED CHILD IS NOT OK.

An age gap is ok if both parties are developed mentally, emotionally and physically (basically when both are of age). The front lobe is where decision, impulse control, future planning(considering consequences), emotional maturation, etc is located, which usually finishes development between 21-25. Given this information, if you still agree that underage dating when the other party is a fully developed twenty something, is ok, then I hope and pray that you are not around kids or teenagers.

@ Rasuberi don't mention me, it's a waste of time if you refuse to understand the fundamental reasons as why dating an underage person as a twenty something is wrong.

Lowkey worried for y'all. Stay away from kids.

I want to like this manga, but as someone who was groomed, I draw a hard line when it comes to that power dynamic. And yes, it's hard finding good smut because of it😂

educate me if i'm wrong but isn't she mentally legal? reincarnation and stuff like WMMAP with MC and Lucas?
been a while since I've read both tho

Omg that was so gross. Firstly, dehumanizing women into something harmless and cute like a pet you can own is not attractive. Telling her not to make choices for herself, properly marry someone who is attracted to her, and instead live her entire life serving him is so disgusting

C R E E P Y 🤢
The part with the blood had me making the most disgusting face. Is he the ML?? I don't like where this is heading to... 😓

Ugh the new "legal loli" is that she was older in her past life? The 24+8 or whatever doesn't work for me. It doesn't matter how old you were in your past life, you are TWELVE NOW. Memories of another life doesn't mean your brain nor body are properly developed. Besides, the people around don't know, don't they? Ugh this is so creepy

@9453 woahhh calm down i dont remember what i wrote but if it was offensive sorry also shes 14 i think and hes 19. along with that, i ship her with the grand duke lol

"Seeing how you didn't disappeared after touching the crest..."

Girl, pay attention! He was testing you! You could have disappeared!!!

Group Leader
Oof... whew boy... 😥 I mean... it was a bit weird before but somewhat tolerable for me... After this chapter though, it went to all kinds of NOPE NOPE NOPE levels for me 😖

Users who are viewing this thread