Love Thy Neighbor - Ch. 37.5 - Author's notice

Group Leader
if you are able to support the author on Bomtoon (or want to see the raws because you are curious whatever lol) please do!
Here a useful guide (you need proof that you are 19+): https://gist.github.com/quackerly/9f18f102c854aa2f239e05d19cdfc935

Also on lezhin: https://www.lezhinus.com/en/comic/loveneighbor

I deeply apologize for the TL mistake. Even if it isn't a pivotal event in the story, it still would have created confusion for the next chapter.
My point still stands... jinju is a boomer
Thanks to Faust for proofreading and QC

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I deeply apologize for the TL mistake. Even if it isn't a pivotal event in the story, it still would have created confusion for the next chapter.
My point still stands... jinju is a boomer
Ok, I wasn't gonna say anything because it was a joke, but I have been wondering this for over a week now, and since the subject just came back, I'll just say it... why you say Jinju doesn't understand how her phone works? She is never shown having problems with it.
I don't think Doyeon just said "oh hey, your phone is broken so I'll take it to the repair shop, bye" without showing it to her, right after Jinju had that call from Morae. That would be way too suspicious.
Even if Doyeon took the chip off, an average 40yo person would at least know that the chip is missing (40 is not that old ಠ_ಠ).
Whatever Doyeon did to the phone, it had to be done quiet and fast, since her only opportunities where probably while Jinju was sleeping or showering, so not smashing it either (besides, she needed it working to contact Morae).
I also thought about Doyeon taking off the battery, but without proper tools it's not that easy to open a phone these days and you would feel the weight difference.
Sorry to rant about something so trivial, I'm probably overthinking, but it doesn't make sense in my head. Do they clarify this in the next chapter?

Group Leader
why you say Jinju doesn't understand how her phone works?
nah it was a joke… half my posts are either me apologizing for mistakes or dumb jokes nothing to overthink about hahaha

Do they clarify this in the next chapter?
Yeah that’s why I realized the mistake otherwise I wouldn’t have 🥲

an average 40yo person would at least know that the chip is missing
I know lots of way younger people who probably would never realize that looool

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
nah it was a joke… half my posts are either me apologizing for mistakes or dumb jokes nothing to overthink about hahaha
Yeah that’s why I realized the mistake otherwise I wouldn’t have 🥲
The part I overthink is how Doyeon took away Jinju's phone, so I was pondering about what you said/joke as a possibility.
again, sorry, sometimes I get dense looking for logic in stories.
I know lots of way younger people who probably would never realize that looool
Fair point
Wait, who is the girl with Doyeon here?
Sunmi has shorter hair and red eyes, so... probably just another classmate?

Dex-chan lover
My guess if it ends on a cliff hanger, jinju runs away from doyeon. Not because she doesn’t like doyeon but rather she feels she needs to have some independence. I think it’s because she likes doyeon so much that she wants to be independent from her so they can actually be part of a relationship rather than this owner/servant relationship they got going on. But of course this leaves doyeon confused and pissed off. Rather than accept jinjus decision doyeon will try to find jinju. So then we will get this hunter x prey scenario where doyeon is the hunter and jinju is the hunted.

Users who are viewing this thread