Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

So hey happy for you two but can you clear this blood stain off my wall please, shit it’s moving

Double-page supporter
@ovnidemon wait ... a hermaphrodite? Whatever she/he is, the demon definitely has breasts and feminine features. I was amazed that it showed MC literally just mercilessly beating down to a bloody pulp what appears to be a woman. So many mangas have the heroes go easy, show mercy, or refuse to hit women. It's almost a little refreshing in that aspect. Like we all understand that you shouldn't hit a women, but cmon ... if these women are extremely powerful and dangerous beings that could kill you or your loved ones, I'm sure it's fine to attack lol

Group Leader
tfw you're the genie that granted wishes, but still get beat to pulp by a human anyway.

also, I like how playful Risu when seeing her husband beating down the demon to pulp lol. i'm laughing so much when that happens.

Aggregator gang
@feha then I have good news for you
the MC is dreadfully faithful, he will only love Risu and no other, the demon king in other hand.....
and Risu deserve it, she is truly a perfect wife and packleader.

Dex-chan lover
@ DioBrando
Page 24 has some confused speech bubble usage.
I'd guess that the first panel was supposed just be for identifying his waifu, second was Risu apologizing for interrupting, and third for asking about injuries.

edit: going by https://comic-gardo.com/episode/10834108156747004669, that looks to be the case

Users who are viewing this thread