Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was cringe enough but then they had to add a running back hug. Dropped this shit as soon as I saw that. Why did I read this garbage to begin with? Jesus.

images

Dex-chan lover
@Raindrop45

In the light novel, that's all he does. Because he's showing a woman whose versed in all magic, is getting beaten down by a man who is power.

But we are expecting a smut scene real soon.

Double-page supporter
The people in the background must be fucking terrified. The entire town turned into a battlefield for a few seconds and then just became a one-sided bloodbath.

Dex-chan lover
Really not a fan of the 'girl holding rampaging MC back' trope, but I guess its fine this one time. Just let them motherfuckers go on a killing spree or whatever till their satisfied. It always gets cut short, I tell you.

Dex-chan lover
Mate he's against a mage in the middle of the town, physical attacks are way better lmao
it's also insulting to his opponent

Dex-chan lover
The person who came picking a fight and bragging about her abilities actually tried to ask for forgiveness after being hit 2 times. That just goes to show how badly he was beating her up. Such a waste of a pretty face.

Double-page supporter
There's nothing more satisfying than beating a mage with just punches.
Ask any D&D Monk player and you will see.

while knowing what Fulio is normally like, seeing him make that face during "Just shut up already" - its pretty unsettling

Double-page supporter
Where's the demon in the last panel? Shouldn't it be sprawled out against the wall or something?

Users who are viewing this thread