Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Precious Things.

Dex-chan lover
@Metasepia hardly. He just beat her a little bit, and she seems to have magic to heal herself easily, even if he had decided/managed to actually harm her more than the few bruises and scrapes that he can inflict with his scrawny lvl1 lvl2 arms.
As an enemy, she is better gone. As she is the kind that could kill his loved ones anytime anywhere, and the kind locked to target him from a Contract.
As an ally (cause lets face it, this is prolly gonna go harem manga (with only one real wife)) she has use. especially in how she can give him intel about what he is. Though her kind of existence seems a bit faustian, if only this manga hadn't seemed so haremy.

@feha he is higher than 2 at this point, His abilities were acquired at lvl 2. Also spoiler for the future but this doesnt become a harem, The other girls match up to someone else individually

Fed-Kun's army
damn do not hurt the wifey like ever

but oh man she was so funny when she got excited about the "one-sided beat down"

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's so sweet.... FUCK YOU. What is this bullshit warm and fuzzy plot armor shit?! Give me tragedy, give me misery, give me pain arghhhhhhh.

Fine whatever yeah enjoy your happy shit >_>

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi This chapter was released today :(

We are looking at a 1 or 2 month waiting time if the gap between chapter 5 + 6 and 10 + 11 tells us anything. Probably next month, though I have not bothered looking hard at the Japanese front page for announcements

Dex-chan lover
Awww, I hoped for some more beating and torturing the demon. Oh well, at least this time "waifu stopping MC rage " scene was quite good. At least it showed that she loves many aspects of his and that it gradually changed from the beginning of the manga. Shame that their relationship wasn't touched too much in the previous chapters. But oh well, maybe it will change from here onwards.
Let's hope that he will kill the demon and finds out who sent it.

Dex-chan lover
Fugggg. Gotta wait a whole month for the next chapter.
Hoping this beating converts Hiya into a masochist.

Dex-chan lover
@Ixiaz those 2 gaps were because the artist was working on the volumes and announced in the twitter, there won't be any gap like that hopefully anytime soon (unless a holiday or someone get sick), since volume 2 just released today, so next volume probably in 5 more months or so lol

Users who are viewing this thread