Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life

😄holy frick, this is one of those mangas that developed well and if it sudenly turns into harem i'd drop on the spot. 😄

@Swadloon
this is a little spoil from the light novel for your concern
there not any harem with the mc , only Barissa, Gozaru and Uliminus will end in a triple relation w.
Furio is true to Fenris and only her
🙂

Double-page supporter
I wonder why there's no harem tag on this. A majority of the female so far seem to be interested in or romantically love Fulio, does that not mean it's a harem?

Dex-chan lover
> i wonder when we will see Fulio and Risu children? when will the baby happen? :D

Closer to the 50th chapter I would say.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter
It's not listed as a harem cause it isn't one. The only one he loves is Risu. The others find their own loves if I heard correctly from those that read the web novel.

Doesn't seem like he has any plans on checking up on "Kuro-san", his merchant company and his step-mother even if he could

this isn't one of the best isekai surely not ground breaking.... but instead meant to be appreciated for it's overwhelming fluff and heartfelt momemnts

9/10 would give a recommend to another

@Swadloon
The annoying knight who rise her sword again the demon king, the demon king himself and the hell cat who attack Fulio with the dragon

Users who are viewing this thread