Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 69 - The Demon Agitated!? The Shocking Truth!

Fed-Kun's army
YOOooo, interesting. I wonder why she's still being so shady towards Momo though, really?

Dex-chan lover
https://the-demonic-paradise.fandom.com/wiki/Gusion There is no much information on Gusion (or at least not much i can found), one who can be related here is the fact Gusion is depicted as a baboon. I believe there was some baboons in the ending of the anime but i'm not sure. Also how Momo didn't know about the town when she just jump on the roof ?

Thanks for the translation!
I was already hooked on this arc, but things just keep getting better and better. I hope this will lead to some flashbacks to when Momo saved the world.
@Lilliwyt
Maybe the window acts as a portal to the destroyed town? So if you don’t look specifically through the window you won’t notice it?

Dex-chan lover
@yolf Momo's still a magical girl so there's a primordial fear that Gusion has.
That end credits page was horrifying. SEASON TWO WHEN?!

Also just to buy in, nice.

Nemesis talk = lover's quarrel
Shamiko is now touching Momo's tummy/waist even in the chapter summary on page 1 lmao

Gusion is finally here. There is quite a lot of implied stuff here already with how she talks, but let's wait for the next chapter to discuss that. At least it should be clear that she has no malicious intent.

Momo's cape is amazing, eh? Shamiko once again is just happy that Momo gets more fans! I dont even blame her for not remembering the number, nobody remembers numbers these days because they are all saved on the phone lol (I freaking loooove how cute Ugallu is hnnnng!! She memorized Mikan-mama's number like a good child X3)

@Lilliwyt
There's tons of info on Gusion out there... well whatever, as for your question, the end of the world can only be seen from that room. It's not actually outside the house or else the entire city would be ash since they arrived. The "view" itself is the difference. That and Gusion herself.

@Lilliwyt
Well it was Gusion's room originally for starters. But I have no idea why it's there. Gusion seems to know quite a bit about that world ending threat Momo and her allies stopped, but I don't lol

Double-page supporter
I've been waiting 2 weeks to make this comment. The "Fake" Ogura is actually "True Ogura".

Dex-chan lover
Momo again failed to get Shamiko's phone hahahahaha JUST BE HONEST LOL that was a valid excuse but you got shot down !

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I hate being late for chapters, everyone already said what I wanted to say.

Dex-chan lover
It's not okay to destroy the world! Who would even do such a thing!!

Dex-chan lover
So Ogura is the "last page" for a demon of knowledge who should be gone. That's kind of sad.

Users who are viewing this thread