Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 73 - Girls' Mixer! The Demon's Youthful War!!

Double-page supporter
A lot of medical treatment can cause a hair fall, but chemotherapy is probably the most notorious due to how invasive it is and damaging it is. It's actually a really sad thing to think about to sneak into the manga wtf.

Also hopefully you guys will keep translating even with the series getting licensed or my broke ass will have to say goodbye to this series feelsbad.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@GurrenPrime5 said:
Why is the October issue published in August?
This is an old print publishing thing which is kinda lost in the Internet age. Magazines and such are dated a good bit into the future because if something is dated, say July and it comes out in July, then it has to be removed from the shelves on the 1st of August, leaving it usually less than a month to be in newstands, grocers, convenient stores, etc. So if something that comes out in July is dated September, then it has at least a couple of months to be on the shelves so that it can sell more copies.

Volume 6 just might end with that confession we've all been dying for.

all of magical girls have fruit name eh..?

it would be nice if rambutan shows up

Fed-Kun's army
Shamiko and Momo getting jealous of each other is very precious.Just get it on already you two!!

Ooh, nice progress this chapter and hopefully more the next one. Shamiko is so close, will she realize her feelings?

I don't mind the hiatus, it's best for the author not to push herself too much.

The official translation is great news... And it's Seven Seas, some people complain but generally I like their translations (and don't take forever to publish like some others)

@issen
The magical girl names are also fruits that represent seasons: Sakura(cherry) = Spring, Momo(peach) = Summer, now Budo(grape) = Fall, Mikan(orange) = Winter.

Incidentally Honyu(apple) would also represent Fall, I wonder if she had 3 friends with chinese seasonal fruits...

Double-page supporter
I wonder who's this hospital friend that shamiko have in the past and the fact that she wear wig when she's in the hospital does that mean she do chemotherapy? I guest next chapter will expand the past of both momo and shamiko.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, TURNABOUT IS FAIR PLAY, MOMO! That was funnier than expected, but honestly this was a surprisingly meaty chapter just in terms of setting up story again. I'm happy that Shamiko managed to actually express herself at the end there and act on her feelings though!! Is the next chapter gonna pick up from right here? Hype.

Dex-chan lover
I have a slight worry that Momo is going to tell Shamiko some things she doesn't want to hear.

@thofheinz
That is possible indeed. After having the wishes explained, Momo might have saved the world via a critical wish rather than directly stopping the threat. That could mean Momo hunted demons regardless of their individual threat/crimes to complete the necessary points. The feeling of guilt would explain a lot about Momo and her reluctance to speak about it.

EDIT:
I just noticed Momo's shirt in the last vignette: "Cat save the qween". Lol, just awesome XD.

Users who are viewing this thread