Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Interlude!? The Demon's Brand New World!!

Fed-Kun's army
We're finally caught up? It's been a hell of a ride these last few months. Thanks for everyone working on this series, and we'll see you next month!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I know that's how updating an app works, but "overwriting" doesn't sound like it'll keep the old data. The good thing of catching up is that no one can act smug knowing what's gonna happen next.

I fear Ugallu might destroy the daycare. Looks like somebody tampered with Shami's mom memories and I like that Mikan recorded Momo transforming.

Shamiko can't deal with Momo's fans, she needs to say her feelings outloud before jealousy consumes her.

Finally caught up. It's all pain and suffering from here (another monthly series, hurray...). Thanks to all the different translation groups that made it possible.

Lilith buying trash so she doesnt have to collect her quota is pretty much the biggest mood of all time.
Mikan finally enlisted Ugallu in a pre-school, huh? She even drove her with a (Kirara) children's bike seat! So cute.
Shirozawa continues to creep me out.... At least Riko is hilarious with that totally safe knife.

Glad that we finally got to see Sakura again. She actually made like 5 back-up plans it seems, no wonder she felt pretty safe leaving the city to itself while Shamiko grew up. But somehow everything went wrong, from the barrier repair system to the Dark Office getting taken out... Gusion probably knows the details, but is it really fine to overwrite our Ogura? Also Seiko treating her like a pet is adorable~
Speaking of Seiko, was her memory wiped? That would explain how she knows so little of what's going on and where all the neighbours went.

Finally... that girl is totally flirting with Momo. She put on a skirt and dressed up and immediately wanted her number. Shamiko looks pretty worried about Momo's popularity. We've kinda been stuck in Momo's perspective chasing Shamiko, but in actuality, Momo is a pretty popular girl publically. She is famous for saving the world and she helped a lot of people. She also can totally keep up the socially competent facade. I'm not surprised she has a lot of admirers who fall for her.
The question is whether Shamiko will act on this imminent threat somehow~

Dex-chan lover
A relaxing chapter to round out the available raws. Good to see them finally get some R&R after all that madness they've had to deal with back to back.

Just what I needed after a rough day at work. Thanks again, as always, to the translation team. It’ll be sad waiting a month for each new release, but at least now I don’t have to worry about spoilers, so that’s a relief, lol.
As for the MomoShami drama: we don’t have to worry about anyone being stolen away. Both those girls have eyes for nobody but each other.

Dex-chan lover
"Everyone's not that strong yet, so lay low and buy time!"
so does sakura mean that even shamiko + momo + her vassal are not strong enough on whatever main issue will happen next? not even dream manipulator and world saviour can handle it?
talk about powerful enemies huh

Dex-chan lover
We're caught up! Wow.

With this much material we can easily get a second season of this series.

Dex-chan lover
rUCofMo.png

Dex-chan lover
resting up for the arc
Mikan becoming a full fledged mother taking Ugallu to preschool
Shamiko getting jealous over Mom's fans

Dex-chan lover
The monthly waits from now will be arduous, but I'm happy we are caught up! Jealous Shamiko is adorable. Don't let those fans take your Momo away! (though that would never really happen given how much Momo likes Shamiko)

Aggregator gang
Scanlators, thank you for your work.
Folding cat's ears really is great, so i understand momo. It's fun how it's treated like those times when a person lightly breathes against someone's ear; meanwhile, momo is used to abs-touching so shamiko doesn't even have counter-attack.
And i guess it's bugdemon's dream come true: jealousy arc.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I don't really feel like "overwriting" someone is a good thing. Like, at all.

Still, lots of nice stuff in this chapter.
• Safety first, always wear a helmet when riding a bike.
• Tail folding.
• Isekai jokes.

Fed-Kun's army
They’re must be some kind of law in Japan regarding mobile games and gacha right?

Users who are viewing this thread