Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 73 - Girls' Mixer! The Demon's Youthful War!!

Dex-chan lover
Incoming Hiatus ;-;

English dub and official translation announcements though, that makes me happy!

Thanks for continuing with the translations. God, waiting til October for the new chapter will be hell.
Lots of interesting stuff. Learned more about magical girls, even hearing a new name, and we got plenty of ShamiMomo jealousy. Usually jealousy arcs in romance are kinda annoying, but the fact that it's so obviously mutual between these two makes it infinitely more bearable.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
At this point I think Mikan has sneaked citrus on food more times than Shamiko has molested Momo's tummy.

Really thought that only Momo having fans would be the main driving force for this arc, good to see Shamiko has fans too, which in turn also made Momo jealous.

Add Mikan asking about her past and we got a perfect setup for the resolution of this conflict, please have Shamiko realize why she wants Momo all to herself, even if she doesn't say it, as long as she is aware.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Shamiko and Momo manage to come to an understanding that they're in love with each other because repressing these emotions don't work when your tail says everything and you physically fall to darkness when jealous. I believe in you guys!

Small hiatus, but dub and manga is amazing news! Very excited to get in on them!

Dex-chan lover
Wait where was the english dub announced? I'm super excited! I like the sub but it's neat to compare them after watching both

Double-page supporter
All the citrus in the world cant quench this chapter's thirst. "Become her floor" . Glad to see Yuuko has her eyes on the prize though. Them nave.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! I thought for sure Mikan had talked about Momo saving the world before... but maybe not.

Since SA asked for errors: you meant "prying" on p.1, not "prizing," right?

There is a synonym of "prying" that is also a homophone of "prizing", but it's spelled with an S and not a Z.

I didn't realize it when reading the raws, but there was actually some nice symmetry in this chapter. Shamiko got jealous and annoyed, because the girls managed to pry information out of Momo that she wanted for ages and because Occhi is as obssessed with Momo as her. Meanwhile Momo gets jealous and annoyed that the girls are prying personal info out of Shamiko about her past and likes when Momo could never manage to casually ask Shamiko about her personal stuff herself. And of course Momo doesn't like to lose in any area to Shamiko as we know, even just the number of fans. This was the crystalization of their communication issue right there.

The wish granting of the Light Clan is even more broken than initially expected. They are basically just dragon balls, because they can make you immortal or revive the dead....

To think that Mikan didn't even know about the battle to save the world... and it seems to be more of a vaguely spread fact than something well known. Momo's reaction also tells me that it wasn't as straightforward as it sounds.

Oh and of course the final page is the most important. Shamiko is so close to a realization... she is finally taking a step forward and asking Momo for what she wants to know. And she does it because she wants Momo for herself. Not because she needs information to protect the city or training to become stronger. She didn't say anything about vassals or dependents or falling to darkness this time... she just wants Momo.

@GurrenPrime5 The next chapter will be out by the end of August. How long the translation takes is entirely up to the scanalators, but it can't be longer than mid September, I am sure.

Dex-chan lover
Love that they both each have their fan clubs and their reactions in this chapter were so good, much better than I had anticipated.
Poor Shamiko though, lost her hair due to the medicine, she sure had it tough. After what she's been through, she deserves to have Momo's navel all to herself. Becoming the floor though... That girl's certainly something.
Anyway, feels like so much progress has been made in this chapter, One of my favourite ones in a while and the next one might be even better. It's certainly about time that they learn more about each other.

And exactly this will make the wait for the next chapter so tough, even more so since it's on a hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
Wait if she had a wig because she lost her hair doesn't mean she gone through an chemotherapy ? Unless there is other medecines that make lose hair.

Double-page supporter
Looks like all the folks who have been translating this for months get to have a nice break. Next chapter looks to be pretty important plot-wise. I'm really looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
Shamiko: She's going to talk about things I don't know yet about her!?

Also Shamiko: Here's my personal info for everyone to see! I haven't shared this with anyone yet, even Momo!

No wonder Momo is mad, yo.

Users who are viewing this thread