Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 73 - Girls' Mixer! The Demon's Youthful War!!

@BugDemon
In chapter 8 Seiko talks specifically about how she loses her wage when it's above the limit. No mention of what her job is though, same afterwards as far as I remember.

EDIT: Focus on it being a wage, so we at least knew she does have a job.

@Evron
That's what I meant by her money was taken.

@thofheinz
And just where was that mentioned? That seems like something I would surely have remembered. Was it revealed in some side-material?

Double-page supporter
Is no one gonna talk about how Mikan almost Kenshiro'd Yuuko with lemons. "You are already fed"

Dex-chan lover
translation quality/proof reading felt like it dropped a bit this chapter D:

Aggregator gang
I will never stop being happy for shamiko's health improvement and how she managed to be pretty good and content person despite all the shit that her family has gone through. Her being tactful towards momo's scars is also very nice.

@1412
I think it actually comes out on the Oct or Nov issue, so we should expect to see smth in Sept

You may already knew, magical girls can redeem gay stones from sealing demons:

A4.png

@1412
What do you mean Hidamari gor axed?!

Wouldn't expect it before summer 2021. Possibly Likely later, with the world in the grip of the pestilence.

feels kinda crazy that only half a year has passed in-verse, felt like it was just beginning the second one

I loved Momo's reaction when Shamiko bragged about having more followers. Momo can be so phlegmatic but Shamiko can always get under her skin.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I stopped reading for a little while.

When did this become Yuri? I thought it was just cute girls hanging out platonically?!

Users who are viewing this thread