Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~

Double-page supporter
Just found this today...It's been 5 months since the last chapter, I hope it'll return soon

CUUUUUTE! I absolutely love the friendly atmosphere between her and him! It's VERY refreshing from all the other cliché romance stories recently. Why isn't this more known?

Fist time I read a Josei adaptation that's worse than the Seinen one. Usually it's always the other way around.
Not enough focus on the MC's personal worth as a capable woman. Sure, the other adaptation slogs a bit on the minutiae of magic, but just a couple of passing mention is way worse.

I really like this one! Hope there is an update soon..
Thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
can someone tell me if both verison are just promotional, since i saw this one ended at ch 10

This was a big surprise as i had given up on this serie, so you really made my day. I LOVE THIS SERIE. It inspires me to become a better me :D

Aggregator gang
Which one of the two is better, do you think? I haven’t read yet so I want to know which one to read first

Contributor
@GrimThoughts, this one ends at chapter 10, it's finished. The other series is still ongoing. I'd say read that one because of that.

Pros:
Faster paced, so more story
More chapters!
Lighter characters (so far)

Cons:
Art style is generic, so less detailed
Very flat characterizations

Personally, I prefer the other version for both the art and the story. There are times when the other gives too much detail into magic mechanics, but it expands so much more on each character’s connections. We get to see Tobias grow up with Dahlia, so we can fully seethe when he’s revealed as scum. We get to see the adorable relationship Dahlia had with her father rather than just hearing he passed away here, which makes his death much more meaningful.

Read this version for quick plot gratification and the other for a better, more fleshed-out story.

Users who are viewing this thread