Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
some of you might already know but chapter 4 raws isn't out yet due to an issue with the site where it's uploaded
To those that don't know: Kadokawa was victim of a major hack attack last month and kept all its sites down for a while.

The user-facing part of niconico manga is back up, but they're probably still pretty messed up internally.

Just google "kadokawa hacked" for the latest news, e.g. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/07/03/japan/crime-legal/kadokawa-cyberattack-leak/

Fed-Kun's army
My parents had a number of different friends when we were growing up, and one house that we'd go to to be baby sat while the adults went out for dinner had at least one set of Domino Rally to play with. Sure, they were 'fauxminos', but they were still damn fun!
s-l1600.jpg
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SET!!! It’s really fun.

Wait, nope, it’s not the exact same, but it’s close. Mine doesn’t have sounds other than the dominos clacking together

Dex-chan lover
I wanna buy the manga, put it in a blender, make paste out of it, thin it out and inject this into my vein
An surprisingly interesting way of being a manga simp.
Good... I maybe do the same if the volume 1 will be out.

Dex-chan lover
But mangas keeps depicting it as a place where a girl can't go alone to a mall, or a beach, or out at night without getting swarmed by creeps who don't take 'no' for an answer.
Well, mens in Japan are so desperate for not having a female girlfriend.
Lucky who got one.

Dex-chan lover
The artist might torture him self to get this result.
She is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. :love:
8FGmC3j.jpeg

sick-dying.gif

Dex-chan lover
p1XyYkN.png

Next thing you know, she'll ask him to be Emma's dad.
And waifu is already offering to cook for him, how sweet.
Christ, if i was the MC at that part, i would gladly be Emma's papa, no doubt. I would happily accept with NO HESITATIONS.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a fan translation, so the fan translation doesn't do anything to differentiate it.
we do use a different font for english dialogue, though we picked the LN up from v5 so i wouldn't know for v1-v4. whether it's necessary or not im not too sure lmao but i just do it because i want to

Group Leader
we do use a different font for english dialogue, though we picked the LN up from v5 so i wouldn't know for v1-v4. whether it's necessary or not im not too sure lmao but i just do it because i want to
Oh yeah, I haven't read up to vol 5 yet so what I'm reading is from the previous group. There's also the possibility that I'm just blind and didn't notice any indication

Double-page supporter
Spoil me the back story.
Going to be honest, if you are expecting a good back story then do not read the spoiler tag below. His back story is fucked up, but also extremely stupid and not thought out in the slightest. You won't see anything regarding his back story in the manga for a LOOOOOOOONG time, so just enjoy the fluffy stuff you have now :^)

Essentially, the main character was an orphan, but he loved soccer. So, naturally, he goes to nationals and crushes everyone. However, the opposing team is from China and they weren't too pleased. So, the main character is adopted by a conglomerate (I don't think it's exactly stated what business they do, but I can't remember). The conglomerate chairman that adopted him is a client of one of the parents that he beats on the Chinese national team. He was literally adopted and manipulated all so he wouldn't show up and crush the Chinese national soccer team. His whole back story revolves around not being able to make it to the big game at nationals against them and in turn, his best friend got hurt during that game. He was adopted to be locked in a room to not make it to a soccer game, so the Chinese client wouldn't be upset if they lost. I'm not even kidding.

Trust me, I know this sounds fucking stupid but it goes further. The person he meets "long ago" at the park turns out to be charlottes mother (I don't know if this has been shown in the manga yet). Charlottes mother is actually the one manipulating everything in his life regarding Charlotte and Emma. She purposely leaves Ema out for him to find her in the street, etc. This was all done so he would meet Charlotte and they would get married. In the most current light novel they live together with Charlotte, Charlotte's mother, Emma and two other characters yet to be introduced. Writing this all out, I wonder why I read all of these light novels in the first place. I remembering sighing so hard when I read his back story. This was the best they could come up with??

Last edited:
Contributor
You're welcome to sit between my legs anytime, Lottie - alternate universe gigachad Akihito, maybe

"You really spoil Emma-chan"
Says the guy who's also done nothing but spoil her, even more than her big sister does!

This is starting to grow on me more when it's just the three of them. There's a comfy charm to this cute setup, it's nice and calming. Meanwhile, I dread the possibility of love rivals showing up for drama that will ruin the enjoyment these little moments bring... (no, don't reply to me with spoilers because I won't read any)

Users who are viewing this thread