Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 330 - A Wasted Treasure

Fed-Kun's army
It's completely hilarious that Azz kun's first drawing is similar to a child kindergartener. And when it comes to drawing Iruma, Azz-kun is a very good artist.

Silvia is a really good artist.

Our group only has 3 weeks to complete their haunted house, but they will most likely ask Agares for help. Let's not forget that Agares built a temple in the Harvest Festival arc, using "elemental magic"->earth element.

After all, Agares is an excellent architect.

It is possible that next week we will not have any chapter again. Next, we will receive a new chapter in the second week of January of the year 2024.

Dex-chan lover
c2LaIKY.png

Perfect reaction image

Dex-chan lover
Poor translators and Clara summed it up brilliantly - TLDR.

Glad to see our demon manga author blossoming into her role. I assume they will somehow get people to help them out with the haunted house.

Dex-chan lover
We gotta stop adding adorkable members to the main crew, it's just not good for the heart.

Dex-chan lover
clara broke the fourth wall and said exactly what all us readers were thinking on that page. i still read it but begrudgingly. it was definitely not worth reading.

Dex-chan lover
But wait, if what Azz-azz said is true and demons feel shame from being terrified, won't that backfire immensely on them?

Dex-chan lover
went from not enough space to too much space 😂

Clara would definitely love to read manga haha

Dex-chan lover
Not into bishounens myself, but was expecting people gushing over Azz in the comments.

Banned
Silvia is adorable. I'm guessing that they are going to get some help from the rest of the misfit class one way or another. I do have to wonder if the author will take a stereotypical route with Sabnock's response to her drawing or if they will go the more unconventional route like they usually do by having him accept her passion.
IMO, given Sabnock's relationship with their dad, there's no way he'll be anything but supportive of his sister. The rest of the family might not be, though.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

You know, I still don't know where the line is for violence in this universe. The ice stars were a bit much, but they have torture classes?

Dex-chan lover
I can imagine him being supportive of her. I think it’s weird that she implies blacksmithing runs in contrast to being artistic. She’ll probably learn to use her skills in other more artistic ways like gold smithing, making statues, etc.
I can totally see Sabnock supporting her, if she see it as a dream will be a plus. He totally supports people having dreams

Dex-chan lover
Silvia was so adorable. She's talented with art. She needs in embrace her talent. Pursue a future with art in it.

"The Explosive Birth of Muddy Buddy Swampster". I want to read that story.

Time for Iruma to call in some favors to get help.
Iruma:
So... Ahn... I will need some help...
And then, the whole school was there.

Users who are viewing this thread