Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 367 - A Dreadful Enemy

Dex-chan lover
It is indeed different, but slightly and not entirely, because Mephisto regained a powerful position before trying to clash with Baal's faction pawns not so long ago, at the Deviculum.
Now he is indeed an active member of upper echelons of the Netherworld society, but is called Mephisto, not Mephistopheles as he was called by the previous Demon King; literally wasn't active during Delkira's rule (proof of how he told us, readers, that '...for some hundreds of years after that, I was removed from the Game Board at the pinnacle of Netherworld.') and literally materialized himself only after receiving a letter about the 'Trickster plan' of the Three Greats.
So, if you don't remember something and don't care enough to re-check, just don't try to make other people look like they're dumb. Bye.
You know what that is fair. i was misremembering some details. Thank you for actually providing proof with links and such instead of what 90% of people do and just reiterating their opinions without backing it up. I am more than happy to be proven wrong by facts and evidence.

(This is not sarcasm)

Dex-chan lover
I believe that maybe in chapter 368 of the manga series Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, Azami could also be offered a plate with a huge boiled carrot as Iruma along with Clara and Azz-kun offered Amarylis a plate with a huge boiled carrot.

Azami to Iruma:
I hate you and you're a threat, but this carrot is undoubtedly good.

Users who are viewing this thread