Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - To You Who Doesn't Understand Me

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I like this way more than the "He's the reincarnation" theory.
We have seen Iruma’s parents. Given the state of the demon realm reflects the personality of the king, they are both bigger assholes than delkira could ever hope to be.

Dex-chan lover
Ok guys, please don't hate me for asking, I just binge read this series in the last 2 days and I was wondering if there was any release schedule for the scanlations for this series.
It averages out to weekly; that's the rate the japanese raws are published. If you look at the chapter list page, you'll see that there's about 4 updates a month, but they can clump up a bit because Misfits does really high-quality redraws, and some chapters are trickier than others.

Double-page supporter
Oh shit. How many more times will Iruma almost get his identity revealed.

At this point, who already knows that Iruma is a human?

Right now off the top my head its
- Ameri, Opera, Sullivan, the little ring dude (wonder when he'll be popping up again), and most of the bads at this point.
Amelie's dad as well

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure kalego might chose to side with Iruma over the rebels. He's seen more than most other adults his qualifications to lead

Dex-chan lover
We have seen Iruma’s parents. Given the state of the demon realm reflects the personality of the king, they are both bigger assholes than delkira could ever hope to be.
We have seen people claimed to be Iruma's parents; parentage was not actually confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
How many times in a row are they going to bait the audience with Iruma's secret getting exposed?
My guess is that this is leading to Iruma finally working up the courage to reveal the truth to at least Asmodeus and Clara (possibly Kalego and/or the rest of the Misfit Class.)

Dex-chan lover
We have seen people claimed to be Iruma's parents; parentage was not actually confirmed.
Them not quite being his parents would explain their exploitative nature. Sure it's fiction and some parents are trash, but even then his upbringing just seems off, so it could be a viable plot point that gets pursued

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly from what we know about Iruma's parents and the previous Demon King, I would not be surprised if Delkira was his father.
LMAO his parents were so bad that theyre actually related to /are delkira— thatd be funny fr 😭😭

honestly though, im hoping he isnt a reincarnation, but rather a chosen heir to delkiras power. i feel like his path has become so selfmade that its weird at this pr of time to back down and say “oh no yea hes delkira)

It averages out to weekly; that's the rate the japanese raws are published. If you look at the chapter list page, you'll see that there's about 4 updates a month, but they can clump up a bit because Misfits does really high-quality redraws, and some chapters are trickier than others.
Amazing thank you so much!! :,,D

Dex-chan lover
Them not quite being his parents would explain their exploitative nature. Sure it's fiction and some parents are trash, but even then his upbringing just seems off, so it could be a viable plot point that gets pursued
Or, that was all a three-fold front, and they were actually friends/servants of Delkira's that were honorbound to watch over Iruma. It would explain why they thought that him being able to stand up meant that he could be independant, comparing him to demon growth. The "dragging him around to all parts of the world 'for parents to make money' " bit could simply have been his own interpretation of events (Also... how does he remember that far into his past?); it could very well have been them moving around to keep him hidden and train him up to be able to survive the harshness of the Demon World.... Or a little of both, because we've seen plenty of adult demons being totally laissez-faire about things, and that really suits Delkira's lifestyle, too. There's also Iruma having Delkira's Mana, which could potentially be explained by the ring, but I think there's more to it than that. Consider that Wicked Phase Iruma gains a purple tint to his hair, and Delkira's hair is purple. Wicked Phase "Irumi" also looks even more like Delkira, going by the outfit and hair. As such, I really do think there's some closer connection between the two.

EDIT: Oh, right, there's also the fact that he's fulfilling all the steps of the Prophecy, too. As a reminder to everyone reading, the prophecy:

He shall make one and all of his servants.
He shall form blood pacts and heal all demonkind.
He shall descend from a foreign realm
And wear the golden ring of Solomon on his right hand.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really see them kidnapping Iruma for possibly a sacrifice. So it looks like brother vs. brother will be happening sooner than later. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Or, that was all a three-fold front, and they were actually friends/servants of Delkira's that were honorbound to watch over Iruma. It would explain why they thought that him being able to stand up meant that he could be independant, comparing him to demon growth. The "dragging him around to all parts of the world 'for parents to make money' " bit could simply have been his own interpretation of events (Also... how does he remember that far into his past?); it could very well have been them moving around to keep him hidden and train him up to be able to survive the harshness of the Demon World.... Or a little of both, because we've seen plenty of adult demons being totally laissez-faire about things, and that really suits Delkira's lifestyle, too. There's also Iruma having Delkira's Mana, which could potentially be explained by the ring, but I think there's more to it than that. Consider that Wicked Phase Iruma gains a purple tint to his hair, and Delkira's hair is purple. Wicked Phase "Irumi" also looks even more like Delkira, going by the outfit and hair. As such, I really do think there's some closer connection between the two.

EDIT: Oh, right, there's also the fact that he's fulfilling all the steps of the Prophecy, too. As a reminder to everyone reading, the prophecy:

He shall make one and all of his servants.
He shall form blood pacts and heal all demonkind.
He shall descend from a foreign realm
And wear the golden ring of Solomon on his right hand.
It'll be really interesting to see what kind of connection Iruma has to Delkira, especially with Ali's name and such

Users who are viewing this thread