Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 325 - Bouquets and Potted Flowers

this kinda mirrors the moment when Iruma listens to Purson sharing his frustration and really opens up to Iruma. you can really tell the difference between the two moments

5-duras-realidades-de-salir-con-una-yandere-y-5-ventajas.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Actually it will be so funny if the princess fall in love to Iruma instead since we need someone like her in the harem. Someone who can push everything forward lol. Everyone is too passive.

Contributor
Just the fact that the author tried to make baal more sympthaic here is interesting 🤔 ... I wonder why..
It’s always nice when the author shows that a villain, even if they are completely evil, are still human and not just a collection of tropes for the hero to beat (well, Baal isn’t human but you get the idea)

It sorta reminds me of how the Phantom Troupe in HxH got started by bootlegging Sentai shows, or how the first arc involving Kira Yoshikage is about him trying to retrieve his lunchbag in Jojo part 4. They’re still monsters, but they’re also living beings with their own problems they need to face.

Dex-chan lover
Well now we know why Iruma didn't get her: his resident yandere for his Harem is Chima or Alice. Honestly not sure which one is more of a yandere...

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for a chapter like this. Every villain post reveal/introduction has done nothing but scheme in the last 5 or so pages of a chapter, saying stuff like "With this, our plans will finally come to fruition..." or "Iruma, I can't wait to see you~". When in reality, these are fun characters to have on screen and see what they're up to with a more nonchalant tone. It's an unfortunate symptom of the cast bloat, but the continual combination of worldbuilding and intrigue still manage to pave over this problem for now.
Honeslty, I feel like now that we're this far in, we've come to expect it. If someone expected this many chapters solely focused on the MC's journey, they would be sorely disappointed. We have an ensemble cast that feels alive and organic and they each get their time in the sun and little glimpses into how their lives work

Dex-chan lover
sincerely, i feel bad for the princess here, when she finds out she is merely used she is gonna break down epic style, specialy if she finds out the "save" was engineered
poor gal, i can see her being one of those sheltered princesses or something like that and baal being the only demon that she actually knows

its all gonna go so badly if she figures it out

Users who are viewing this thread