Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

le3

Dex-chan lover
It's just me but Orc in this manga is genuinely terrifying. A literal meat tank that can take lots of punishment.

Fed-Kun's army
@ocdmn You might wanna look at the fight aagain.
The Orc didnt smash her had or throw her to the ground. She put her back against aa tree and he palm slammeed her arm into the tree. that arm is DONE. like, that bone is probably smashed into 20+ pieces and unless she gets god-tier healing, its gunna need to be amputated.

@le3 yeah, these are top 3 most scary orcs i have seen in manga. They aint bipedal bacon, thats for sure.

Oh wow, I didn't expect things to get philosophical, but I did appreciate it and the character development it brought.

Hopefully, we get more of WIll's backstory to see why he thinks the way he does; seems like he's starved for genuine, human affection after growing in his father's shadow, surrounded by people focused more on duty than forming personal bonds.

Author seems to be trying to say there is no easy balance to strike between compassion and pragmatism, as both are necessary.

Yeah fulfill your revenge and ignore your own safety, I'm sure your surviving family and friend would happy with your death🙄

Dex-chan lover
Yay William is getting consultation on how to act human.

Poor Mii getting wrapped up in this nonsense. Second time stupid vengeful people have started trouble.

Dex-chan lover
As i've been reading (Now that i caught up) I have to say they have a similar synergy to Kazuma's gang except instead of a bunch of pricks we have a bunch of idiots.
Satsuki: Like how Kazuma refers to Aqua I see Satsuki as like a child/Younger sister, eager to prove her worth but isn't good at things she doesn't understand.
Mii: the Older sister to the group and unlike Darkness she doesn't have as big of a glaring trait like her, But Mii as the older sister she has her moments and wants to be stronger to protect everyone with what she has. It's really respectable that she can cope with alot more things.
Cyril: I see her as the protective mother of the group, She could rival megumin in the things she could do but what makes her truly interesting is that even with all the annoyances she finds in life she'll still go through with it if it means putting it to an end. She's direct but caring and i think she the most likely to do alot for Will as a character. (It's pretty clear when the author sets her up to be will's straight person when he's having a moment)
Will: Honestly he's the Older brother of the group stoic in nature but straightforward in resolve. He may lack the delicacy but as we saw in this chapter he's slowly being able to express those emotions he's cooped up inside his head. With him around everyone can stay rest asured that someone will have their backs. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Please give me a minute I need to wrap your head in a blanket so I can think this through

Users who are viewing this thread