Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4

Dex-chan lover
Page 7 bottom left mood:
i1i4eYc.png

Aggregator gang
@RWorld
No he just disguised himself and act. That game has avatar customization and he can use it. He just roleplay. It work except for Ashley(she won't tell how)

Dex-chan lover
sooo when he is the lord of this dungeon why does the monster attack him ?

Nifty to see an isekai'ed person like, really lose it over basically losing their entire other life and loved ones.

Don't understand why everyone is talking about it being axed. I don't see anywhere a sign that's it's being axed (maybe I missed some info). But finally after two years we see the armors.

yo... I felt discouraged reading this manga. takes too long for a chapter to finished. Not mention the arc too. maybe another 5years to complete

Supporter
@Amino Didn't even remember he got isekai'd with a female body at first. 4.2 has him talking about how he can change his avatar freely, so gender must not be hard-coded.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe they actually gave importance to the Isekai plot. Story seems to be kicking in now, I really hope this doesn't get axed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, was most of the last 2 chapters just symbolic imagery or did he actually fall through the floor and fight some monsters?

seems like the plot is finished? is this the last chapter? we don't even have hot spring arc, or even beach arc.

Users who are viewing this thread