Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

@SuppeBargeld 9.3 gonna surprise you.

I agree with you guys, he is stupid, but hey at least his aim is good lol

Dex-chan lover
Yes, punch him in the face for being such a stingy bitch. He may have his reasons, but the fact that lives was lost because he didn't do it earlier still happened.

Dex-chan lover
He should've switched the moment he knew the bullets couldn't penetrate the skin

Supporter
I think you guys are being really mean spirited about the idea that what amounts to a teenager who's only played video games (and has literally just witnessed for the first time, someone's actual death... several times) should've been level headed and able to actually think through the situation. Yes MC is dumb for not taking everything as serious as he can. But people do that all the time in real life, literally getting themselves killed. Snap decisions are hard enough without the pressure of looming death. You can bring up the goblins for reference, but at that point he was kinda stuck in "Is this a game?" mode.

As for the other guy who grabbed MC, he's prob just going to slap a ho for saying "I could've done more". Survival shit or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
What a dick, he got all those people killed just because he was being stingy? And now he is trying to play the "I could have saved them card"? People do that usually really could have done much but this asshlle could have prevented every death with little effort but chose not to.
And now that other dude will give him a shitty speech saying it's not his fault or something even though it totally is.

Dex-chan lover
And I was thinking it would take him at least 10 seconds to change guns, but it took him less then 3. Yeah, he really should've just changed guns as soon as that huge one attacked, he has no excuse for it.

Contributor
Got the idea the artist initially thought it was a female avatar due to the lack of communication then progressively drew it into a male avatar... What a one of a kind situation.

Double-page supporter
This is some shoehorned drama if I've ever seen any

So he sees that what's left of his party is right behind him and he pulls out a weapon with a back-bast of 200 meters... A stupid FPS player indeed. Amazingly, they aren't even scratched... maybe the author is as smart as the MC.

There goes the argument of he can't get better weapons.... ok author really have zero knowledge on weapons... he gets a fucking stinger to shoot point blank range on the bird.. omg.... i'm still following this because it is hilarious, he was stingy with ammo because getting killed is ok xD

Fed-Kun's army
if he has stinger, he should have mini-gun or vulcan at his inventory or at very least heavy mechinegun. srsly tho. the author just want to drag the story that worth 1 chapter into several ch.
and now we got MC being sentimental releasing he's retarded

Double-page supporter
Wow we could make a living mining the salt around this comments section.

chapter 9.4... but, it feels like story just start..
dam some chapter too short!.

Group Leader
@Straborvsky
Most japanese people are blind as bats when it comes to guns. I honestly think they just google "guns," then pick out a random one that looks cool and is easily drawable and put it in their manga

Users who are viewing this thread