Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Dex-chan lover
Well it's an all right series the pacing seems to be all over the place, characters are beyond bland and the story and introduction to the world was sub-par, but still the FPS thing is still pretty fun i hope someone else did a story like this where someone has full access to an armory lol.

@wolvenwork @JustNatsuki Yea I read the goblin slayer manga and ln. I read a lot of LNs and Wns and I find that a lot of the JP novels lack the "grittiness", especially in the isekai genre. Nothing wrong with that. The art for this manga reminds me of break blade though.

Dex-chan lover
The character might looks a little badly drawn but everything else other than that is good. The background is really detailed and well drawn which is a rarity on isekai adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is that idiot doing, trying to take down large game with small arms?! Using a PDW-type weapon is fine versus small humanoids, like people or goblins, but shooting bears and even larger stuff with it is nonsense. Take a bloody rifle appropriate for big game and instead of sinking an entire magazine into them, take one proper shot through the heart or brain.
Watching him fumble around hurts my brain.

"Well, I need to conserve money, so instead of using one of the high-power weapons I already own that will take way less ammo to take down an enemy, I'll buy an apparently expensive weapon that chews through ammo rapidly and uses a low-caliber round!" Brilliant work there, dipweed. Also, for someone who apparently won global tournaments, he didn't already own a P90?

I didn't know it was possible for top-ranking FPS players to be this retarded. The title doesn't do this protagonist justice.

Code:
>Take PDW to take down bear
>is considered "best in the world"
>APPARENTLY not a lucky retard
GG protag, GG

the tittle is really fitting gawd how can someone be this stupid as far as choice of guns?

Users who are viewing this thread