Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 11 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
That last panel Though
spiderman-hotdog-sandwich.gif

Dex-chan lover
Though it is cruel of me to say, a part of me wants to see a story where the protagonist outright decides that a scene like that ending is not his problem, and just ignores it. Just imagine if the author puts in the effort to showcase these new characters, sets up the scene like the usual trope, and just drops it, never to be touched on again. Hey, that's life.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably that girl that uncle Raphael mentioned to Zagan about when they were talking about the holy swords and then shifted to Raphael's family topic after Fol chimed in wondering if they're done talking

:aquadrink:
Expanded family of Zagan (probably)

Demon Lord Zagan, the father figure (clueless about how to show affection to Nephie)
Nephilia/Nephie, the mother figure
Fol, the dragon daughter figure
Raphael, the 'right-hand' manager former holy knight uncle
Nepheros, the dark elf auntie
Barbaros, the other uncle and Chastel bodyguard boyfriend
Chastel, the unfortunate (when it's comical and when she's not "on duty/serious mode") holy knight auntie figure
Gremory the "granny"
Kimeris, the Black Blade; the "pet"? but not really; buddy of Gremory; the 'other uncle'
Demon Lord 'Orius', "mother-in-law" (Nephie's mother)
???, Raphael's "adopted daughter" of sorts

Then there's other magicians and the mermaid singer (Selphy) living with them too (swears/pledge loyalty of sorts to Demon Lord Zagan-sama after the mishap of a party of Demon Lord Bifrons in ch.35)
:dogkek::lul::lol::pacman:

If I'm missing anything of the current, I'll probably update this

Dex-chan lover
what? when was it ever dropped?
Probably mentioned that because of the J-Novel links that showed up recently, but if the group ever thought about dropping it, they would've done so years ago when serie actually was licensed, and not now when these people were made aware of that it was actually licensed, via unofficial redirect links thats it

Dex-chan lover
Though it is cruel of me to say, a part of me wants to see a story where the protagonist outright decides that a scene like that ending is not his problem, and just ignores it. Just imagine if the author puts in the effort to showcase these new characters, sets up the scene like the usual trope, and just drops it, never to be touched on again. Hey, that's life.
Oh, you can actually find those on AO3. Just browse the dead dove tags, since they're tags dedicated to writings that focuses on deconstruction, hence dead dove, as a symbol of killing the old conventional writing styles.

Users who are viewing this thread