Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Wrong universe, girl. Naggaroth and the city of Har Ganeth is a dozen or so mortal realms further coreward.
I got some SERIOUS Khainite vives from this one. First time I've seen a blonde Wych.
Sigmar help the MC's ass.

Fed-Kun's army
Doomslayer: Rip and Tear
AE: Rip and Tear and be full bonkers
Me: WTF happened?

wait why gore in this Christian manga?!........
well i do like it, but kek that's scary af too.

Well this certainly leads back to ch 16, I'm sure she'll get a name after this, an elf after my own heart

I.... I uh.... don't remember elf-chan to be this bloodthirsty in the novel?......

Well I like it so fine by me 😂😂😂

I keep on seeing people talking about how the Ancient Elf seems like an out of nowhere Yandere, but am I the only one that gets more Yangire vibes than Yandere?

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that's her. In the novel, she was more brutal. We get Ancient Elves are high and mighty, but we keep forgetting, regardless of their unprecedented beauty, that they are nature incarnates.

But with AM Rifle, no man would go near her.

@WillTell

They were being kind in not telling what happens to the thieves. All we got was "Fertilizer"

Group Leader
I, like others here really don't recall this being anywhere near her character from the novel translations. I had thought they were the actual LN translations and not the wn, but i suppose that maybe this was before the LN was switched to. I'm very shocked to see such a change from the WN/LN. Is this actually manga original? I've never heard of a manga adaptation changing something from the source so drastically before .

hmm... I approve. instant bonus points for massacre high xD

Users who are viewing this thread