Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Yukikaze, Assault

Fed-Kun's army
Dekisugi in Doraemon is a smart-ass guy, handsome, good at everything, kinda Mary Sue type. Perhaps, that is why the trap addresses the MC like that.

GG TOOR

I mean tracking a bunch of sites... kek they will lose readers because I was using mangadex to read at their sites and I guess a bunch of people was also doing it.

Double-page supporter
Welp, didn't know about all this internal strife.
Glad to see this series back, tho.

On a side note, does anyone here know of a way to keep track of all the releases in a single place?
I don't want to ckeck multiple sites now that some groups left from here.

Aggregator gang
And I was just to say, that that clingy kid suddenly lost the female round eyes and they revealed they are male.😀

Dex-chan lover
@Garrett I'm probably going to go back to fanfox . It isnt as user friendly as MD. But it keeps all previous chapters and I can still read all the removed series ( until it hopefully gets reupdated again)

@kimeraspacial agreed I wish there was a site for manga like Novel Updates where it has all the new updates and I can track what series I reading and it will take me to the site where the manga is.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. It's best to have a centralized location to follow series, rather than jumping from site to site, so I'll gladly wait for these uploads rather than constantly checking another site.

I wonder how long Yukikaze's manliness will be hidden from the oblivious demon lord. He's a fun character, but it's surprising that nobody has pointed it out yet.

Double-page supporter
A sane woman in a sea of insane ones - sounds pretty pitiful to me.

Double-page supporter
@UltimateAdrian20
I don't mind using the scanlator site to read, I'm just too lazy to hunt down for the link of the chapter of the series I want.
I mean, something like NovelUpdates. Mangaupdates is like his retarded cousin straight from the 90s.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this is up here. The Hatigerm site reader is a pile of wonkiness.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch for doing this for us! I hate having to go to some bad aggregate site to follow all my releases. And there's no way I can handle going to half a dozen different blogs every day just to check for single releases from single groups.

Users who are viewing this thread