Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Oh shit / I screwed up (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Sigh.

You know it's bad when the break up reasoning starts to make sense
I know where you are coming from but she tried to reason Aki breaking up with him due to shit that was randomly made up by the author just at the beginning of this new series, shit that does not make sense at all and didn't exist before (Makabe being actually retarded, a terrible human being and relationship partner and a ultra wuss)

It does kinda "make sense" if you see this work as a standalone but not at all if you take the original work into account. Doesn't make it any less sad, tho.

Dex-chan lover
What do you guys mean??? Did we just read the same few panels?? She literally determined herself to keep him. The title is engagement. This is literally going for marriage. Am I the only person reading this that wants them to be happy together and understands that all those shenanigans are bait for a super cathartic ending were they get married?

Dex-chan lover
I know that they will ended up still together but fucking hell, the guy has already long overstepped the acceptable actions of a boyfriend. Motherfucker literally take a girl home without telling her, that in many case are an instant break up

Ma Ba Ke (page 17)

This series is all about misunderstanding. They'll still end up together sigh

So Aki is on copium? Sad to see, Masamune is an asshole and a terrible boyfriend from what we've seen on this sequel, and a good boyfriend offscreen lmao

And it seems the Yoshino ship is more than dead (Sad, I'm team Yoshino)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Masamune is planning to take over the company for her? :wooow: Along with ofc saving up to propose

This! This prediction is super based. Didn't immediately occur to me why he's working so damn hard in his multiple part time jobs. Bro just spoiled us the ending before it's written 😉

Double-page supporter
One of my all time heroine for a reason. Makabe is still like that for Goodness gracious

Dex-chan lover
So author is heading this direction...

Aki is just gonna punch NTR in the face. Mannnnn, could have been good if they break up for real. That would be subverting the expectation for once, and make it interesting and original.

SK

@RonBWL
d287c55bd1.png

So author is heading this direction...

Aki is just gonna punch NTR in the face. Mannnnn, could have been good if they break up for real. That would be subverting the expectation for once, and make it interesting and original.
Bro forgot they already break up in the main series but still be ended up together, they are literally "no matter what happened, i will still fall in love with you" xd

What do you guys mean??? Did we just read the same few panels?? She literally determined herself to keep him. The title is engagement. This is literally going for marriage. Am I the only person reading this that wants them to be happy together and understands that all those shenanigans are bait for a super cathartic ending were they get married?
Well i hope it's true but i also surrounded by negative thinking, like when i believed about something what happened is actually the opposite, fuck

Dex-chan lover
Well i hope it's true but i also surrounded by negative thinking, like when i believed about something what happened is actually the opposite, fuck

In general yeah there's a lot of crap that crops up in such stories and I have seen terrible pairings happening with little to no build up, character development or explanation (I am looking at you Hataraku Maou sama). However specifically for this series, pairing Aki with someone else, after all the growth she went through and pairing Masamune with another girl after meticulously executing a plan, failing and falling in love in the process is simply jarring!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Masamune is planning to take over the company for her? :wooow: Along with ofc saving up to propose
That's right. He's learning business administration while in university. That's the likely out come. While Aki pursues her dream of being a veterinarian. Masamune will run the company in her stead.

Dex-chan lover
That's good and all and I expect this to be the ending but I do wonder... What will happen to the crazy new bitch??

Users who are viewing this thread