Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 16 - Academy District Competition (1)

he said all of that... to someone... who literally sucks the magic out of magic stones...

RIP Fool 🤣

Dex-chan lover
yo nice plan but as its mentioned already sure would suck if there was someone who can
ya know
suck out magic of things
but naaah such a thing wont happen

Group Leader
Nice plan but the same time every government I read in mangas always have corruption acescent because I mean its standard at point.

Dex-chan lover
The grammar in these two LH releases today are kinda bad. Well, for them at least. Generally, their releases are pretty fluid, so I kind of expect more than this.

Aggregator gang
Basically this dude is a com u %nist that hates that common people have things and that they are stealing his "share". Typical.

Double-page supporter
@Treyon You, either don't know what communism is or you're joking. "Communism is a philosophical, social, political, economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money and the state."

Double-page supporter
He'll just absorb all the magic stones lmao, of all the ways to destroy the academy this might be the most stupid one considering the princes' ability

Dex-chan lover
Poor Magnus, he brought his expensive bong just to show Ain and now Ain's gonna mess it up.

Users who are viewing this thread