Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Reunion

Dex-chan lover
They are so mature for some kids, even if they are high society children only one is reincarnated so that's understandable but the other one can only get smarter

Dex-chan lover
I hope this has haram development. No, that's not a typo.

Don't know why people are making the harem part. I read the raws. Claune is the only partner till end. The elf knight is just a knight not a harem. It will end with Ain and Claune marrying.
I don't know why Novelupdates has the harem tag.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I only want to see the mofumofu moment with the first princess, no need for harem just playing around is good enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Naomi010Sentzke ains end up with the elf knight to because he accindentaly "rooted" in her
@Zer023 if only 2 girl not suffice for harem then yeah there only 2 girls claune and elf knight

@Dragons33
They seem to have the technology, but not the resources for that. The whole reason the MC's mom went to get married in another country was to get said resources/fuel.

@Rafaelgm I was talking about Claune since it seems like she won't be able to go back home considering how strained relations are between Ishtalica and her country. I think you thought I was talking about Ain's mom.

Dex-chan lover
If she does turn into a gem, then the MC is going to suck out all of her mana.

@Fuew12 Is that at the end, after the war ?
I stopped at the end of the war. Till then Claune was the only partner.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Naomi010Sentzke if you mean the war is
the war bettwen istalica and raem(? Forgot the name) when Ains end up as Ygdrassil Demon lord then yes, its some year atfter that, forgot if its in black dragon arc or before that but one thing for sure its happen after Ains become Demon lord

Users who are viewing this thread