Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Fed-Kun's army
@TTX
I think the manga version will probably gonna skip that kind of thing I guess... It depends on the manga author lol

TTX

@mismarca
lol author ?
a author would write his story and not changed it
no incest is ok
but
"Later on she explain that the way she raise the MC is to be her ideal partner."
is important for this story and his Mothers's character or not?

Fed-Kun's army
@TTX
I'm talking about the manga artist/author not the original novel author. Usually they do some slight change when it comes to adaptation to create a different story. Web novel is free to read but when it come to other media such as light novel, manga and anime it involve money so they do slightly change for the reader/viewer to enjoy something new.
So far the web novel I'm reading the story is more concentrated on the past related to a certain magic stone and has less romance related. MC did approach Claune from time to time but his mother is not that much if I remember correctly

Fed-Kun's army
I really, really hope it will follows the WN plot because… sure, it's sick af.
But at the same time, it's not really that weird considering his mother's race.

I mean, she's
a half-plant, you know? It's not that weird for a plant to polinate with its descendants.

I would love to read isekai story that follows its own cultures instead of forcing itself to suits our moral values.

after knowing these is incest ....i can't see her hugging him or smilling to him gently as cute
freaking molester old hag
and yeah my respect to her dropped to this level

Aggregator gang
Don’t read the description. Just don’t, then you’ll enjoy the first few chapters a lot more lol

I bet the story line of this will be amazing and now that he has a larger financial backing he can buy more magic stone to....lick and become a buff boi

Fed-Kun's army
I started this on recommendation from a friend and to avoid reading the summary. I fucking love this story so far please don't drop this and keep translating, sooner rather than later :p

Fed-Kun's army
I read ahead some and reading the titles too in the WN and let me clarify for something for some of the non-degenerates here.

There is no incest(as far as I can tell), it's only used for comedic relief mostly as his mom is a bit of a soncon. So if you're into that gross as shit sorry not sorry to disappoint.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread