Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Dex-chan lover
why, after reading the description, do I feel this is some really stupid manga...

i swear there was an anime made this year but under a different name anyone know?

Really enjoying this so far. It took five chapters, but with the Stone of Dullahan absorbed, we've finally gotten the final puzzle piece described in the description. Now it feels like the real story can begin.

I'm a little wary about the last bit in the description about "being chased by an assertive fiancee and Female Knights." It's obvious who the fiancee is—even though he was five and the engagement gift was kind of accidental—but I hope that the story doesn't devolve into a full-on harem. (I don't automatically hate harem stories, but this one feels really wholesome so far that turning it into a harem would detract from that. Also, I think it would be nice to have a star-crossed romance between Ain and Claune that occurs between adventures, separated by their two kingdoms but destined to end up together.)

It says hes the only one who can eat stones to get stronger but its said to be a dryad skill? there must be other dryads right?

Dex-chan lover
The plot is pretty mainstream, but the exxecution is just so entertaining

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone that's read ahead in the LN's I got a couple of questions.

1. How old is Ain's mother?
2. How many aunts and uncles does Ain have?
3. Why did Ain become the crown prince? Doesn't his aunt have any kids?

Bruh. What is wrong with all of these new fantasy mangas and buff crossdressers?
Bring back my twinks!!

@Avgvstvs
Exactly. It's a disgusting jap fetish. Where have the traps gone? 😭
I guess normal traps aren't enough for those authors anymore. They need more stimulation. 😕
This is your brain on degeneracy. 😰

Users who are viewing this thread