Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Dex-chan lover
Gave it a rating of 6. The art is ok but nothing special and the writing is childish, feels like it's targeted at kids of 10yrs and younger. Characters, storytelling, world-crafting - none of it is bad, but not good either. There is no real plot as far as I can see after 18 chapters, just an overpowered kid growing up while easily pushing aside twodimensional cardboard cutouts of villain tropes and minor issues. It has potential for something interesting, but so far it is being wasted.

If you just want to read and chill having not much suspense or exciting events this is the best

um guys any spoiler for the webnovel? like did anyone die or anything
isn't it a harem why isnt there a harem tag? the web novel at novelupdates has a polygamy tag on it as well as an incest tag. so im guessing ainz is specially modified in olivia's body to be her ideal mate?does claune marry ainz? does chris fall in love and end up with ainz? what happens to olivia? does ainz bodyguard fall in love with someone? anyone got married?

pls spoil

This is just a generic, average, op character. The story is bland, and it's a little boring judging by the first 5 chapters. Somewhere between 4.5- 5.5

@glasgow
Meh.. I think it isn't just the right time for you to read these.... I usually read this after a very tense and hype manga or anime so it calms down.

There should be genre for like calm and slice of life-ey fantasy like this there has been a lot. Maybe light fantasy since there is dark fantasy

Very Generic, I think 8 is too high, score should have been 6 or 5. Its not bad, but its not good either. I am sure you have read some form or variety of this kind of story any where else. That is why its so generic. A entertaining and past time read.

@newbie56k yep, shortly after arriving to his new home it just kind of tanked...

I thought it had a great start, kept me interested to see where it would go. I will give it a couple more chapters then drop if it keeps toiling around in the academy.

well, this manga doesn't rely on statuses and game mechanics too much which is already a big plus for me. Can't stand the ones with no proper world building because "it's just game, bruh."
At least it tries to set up a world and tries to build characters and relationships. It's not very deep but it's there. That's more than cna be said about 80% of isekai manga, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread