Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 13 Ch. 99 - End of the Chaos

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like a lot happens, but nothing happens at the same time? Still like the series though.
Cause of it taking two weeks for a chapter to drop. Also we technically just got done with the first half of the invasion arc so we are moving.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for an update :D
Is there a reason why those new chapters have censored nipples and other stuff? I've checked and f.e. chapter 52 is fully uncensored

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason why those new chapters have censored nipples and other stuff? I've checked and f.e. chapter 52 is fully uncensored
They first release the magazine version as soon as it comes out, which is censored. After a while, the uncensored manga volume is released and they update the chapters with the uncensored panels. They used to drop an announcement when the uncensored chapters are uploaded, but not anymore so you have to check on your own. Either way, can't complain about the service. They haven't been a single day late with the new releases, as far as I can remember, and I've been reading this manga since the beginning.

They get updated later on, usually a volume after

Dex-chan lover
another renlander chapter baby

either every god jobs and shes the main villain or they take out the peach and yuuki does some savior thing

Power Uploader
Mmmmm new Mato chapter. Finally moving on with the story. This was the big bad vs big good arc so I think the next arc would be a bit more mellowed down with more ecchi. But why is this suddenly tagged as Erotica? I think this falls under "Suggestive" not Erotica because it doesn't have any sex in it.

Can we all agree that Ren is the least interesting character in this manga? I mean, what is the point of a character who can so easily defeat everyone else? What is the appeal there? Superman is more challenged by every one of his foes, in spite of his great power, than Ren is by literally anyone up to this point. Superman is beloved because he's a good, selfless man; Ren is just haughty, and that's it. She's barely a character.

MD@Home
Mmmmm new Mato chapter. Finally moving on with the story. This was the big bad vs big good arc so I think the next arc would be a bit more mellowed down with more ecchi. But why is this suddenly tagged as Erotica? I think this falls under "Suggestive" not Erotica because it doesn't have any sex in it.
The early chapter of this manga have many erotic scene when rewarding slave power then gradually become serious and less erotic.

Dex-chan lover
Can we all agree that Ren is the least interesting character in this manga? I mean, what is the point of a character who can so easily defeat everyone else? What is the appeal there? Superman is more challenged by every one of his foes, in spite of his great power, than Ren is by literally anyone up to this point. Superman is beloved because he's a good, selfless man; Ren is just haughty, and that's it. She's barely a character.
No? What did you expect from the Head Chief of the Mato unit? That's like getting upset if a Hokage or the Head Captain one shots some lackys.

She has yet to fight any "main villain" even Fubuki had an easy time with taking out one of the followers and she was NAKED and UNPREPARED.

Also comparing her to Superman like the way you did is kinda stupid..she isn't supposed to be Superman, like she has his likeness but she's 100% not supposed to be like Clark. She's closer to Mamika than fucking Superman 😭

Dex-chan lover
They first release the magazine version as soon as it comes out, which is censored. After a while, the uncensored manga volume is released and they update the chapters with the uncensored panels. They used to drop an announcement when the uncensored chapters are uploaded, but not anymore so you have to check on your own. Either way, can't complain about the service. They haven't been a single day late with the new releases, as far as I can remember, and I've been reading this manga since the beginning.
IIRC a few releases back they didn't manage to get an update out til Tues, but that was about it. Some RL complications, apparently, which is fair. Otherwise they're certainly the fastest group I've ever seen.

Though I agree with the notion of OP characters are mostly boring, which is exactly why I dropped reading slime tensei, overlord, Re:monster, and most series with OP MC. However, I disagree. Ren has her appeal in the fact that she's haughty and arrogant. There's a saying the bigger they are the harder they fall, so the bigger the head, the more satisfying it is to watch them fall. We get a taste of that in chapter 57 and 65.5. Aside from that, she also has the same appeal that Makima has, in that she's a cool and controlling woman who can and will bend you to her will and appreciate you as an owner would for their pet. Now that may not be appealing to you but some people are in to that.
Ren is also pretty developed enough with what few appearances she make. We know she's the Mato defence's chief, she's haughty and arrogant, she's she really likes dogs
(to the point of viewing yuuki as a pet)
, Probably has a superiority complex and can't handle humiliation. That's plenty of development for someone who appears for less than 20 chapters.
Compare Ren to the eight's chief, Varvara Pilipenko whom we know nothing aside from being a chief and probably doesn't like men/boys, or Bell Tsukiyono who is a crybaby and gets abused bullied by Ren and thats it.
It's okay to be biased against Ren but to say she's barely a character (in comparison to other underdeveloped characters) is simply not true.

Users who are viewing this thread