Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

i get the feeling that this is prob the closest depiction of how a human being would act if he suddenly found himself in that kind of surreal situation.

@Xoldin
Actually, I think humans would normally adapt quite quickly to such a sudden change in environment. Especially when it's something you know a lot about already. Going through what he knows could easily be a way of coping and bringing a feeling of normalcy to his situation. And with the pirates it's just plain adrenaline. Your mind doesn't give a crap about anything but overcoming the threat at that point.

Double-page supporter
@maddogane uhh because he accelerated which generates Gs...?
Like... When you go fast in a car and get pushed back into the seat yeah?
You know the spinny thing astronauts use isn't for fun right?

@maddogane @farhvt @Jelly_Storm
If you go to outer space from earth, you still affected by earth's gravity like the moon. If you go beyond moon there is a sun that generate gravity. If you go out solar system there are center of milky way that generate gravity and outer space isn't complete vacuum so yes, there are g force in outer space even it's smaller than earth. The faster you are, the higher g force you feel.

The problem is maneuvering like that is imposible, because there are no air. We can't really see laser weapon firing at all and there are no air to deliver sound in outer space. How the ship generates enough gravity for him to stand like page 30? Why the author still copying star wars dog fight?

Hope this body-less mecha story will be entertaining for me. The cover will give him a FMC/Sidekick/Waifu soon, yes?

Dex-chan lover
I never really able to get into space-theme scifi story before, but this looks interesting

Dex-chan lover
"It doesn't completely block g-force"
Lmao g-force isn't felt in space, so the only reason why it could've been felt would be the artificial gravity on the ship. So technically all they need to do to counteract g-force is temporarily turn off the artificial gravity when in battles.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, G force in space? Is that a thing?
It's not, there are two possible explanations.
1. The author didn't even bother checking some basic shit about space travel
2. It's due to the artificial gravity on the ship

My bad lads, there is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Look bro I played Elite Dangerous too but no fuckng way am I buying you suddenly obliterating 5 pirates in your first IRL battle no matter how good you were at the videogame.

It's not, there are two possible explanations.
1. The author didn't even bother checking some basic shit about space travel
2. It's due to the artificial gravity on the ship
Yes, you do experience g forces in space, they are not a result of gravity(btw there is some sort of gravity always present no matter where in space you are) but changing your velocity or direction. If you do not have sci-fi tech like artificial gravity and inertia dampeners, coming to a sudden halt or changing directions in a sharp turn like maneuver would actually either pancake you, or you would just burst like a baloon your insides spraying all over the cockpit.

Users who are viewing this thread