Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
@Desuka @Q_u_w Iirc there's also a worldbuilding reason for why Elma assumed MC would want sex after taking her on board.

It's common knowledge in their world that anytime you invite a woman/partner onto a ship, it'll lead to sex. It came from the old days when interstellar travel was long and boring, and the lack of entertainment on board. It was common for crew members to start having sexy fun to pass the time.

I was about to groan about the MC being another stereotypical herbivore, glad I was wrong.
Telling her it was a misunderstanding after fucking, what a chad

Fed-Kun's army
wow ... he knew it was a missunderstanding but didn't even had the balls not to sleep with her xD?

alu

Dex-chan lover
Now I hope the MC has a good armor ready next time he visits the mercenary guild.
When that artificial arm dude finds out that Elma is also onboard his ship ...

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Automatic respect for the dude, he instantly recognized the two problems and went straight to resolving them, instead of letting the issue fester.

This deserves an anime based on what I'm seeing so far. Better than most isekais I've seen just for breaking away from the whole swords and sorcery theme alone (which isn't necessarily bad but they all follow the same plots). Protagonist is also good. He's a nice guy but not a bitch.

(Also, do you get alerts when someone replies to your comment?)

Aggregator gang
So if they come to him for it, he will give it even if it's a misunderstanding. A pretty casual guy that would talk about it after the deed. Since if they really didn't want it they won't come to him and ask. And if they didn't come, he wouldn't mind.

Double-page supporter
Do note he cleared the misunderstanding AFTER the deed.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is innovative! He sees a problem, he solves a problem. If one of his ladies is upset or maybe feeling a little insecure, just feed them to his mattress. It works every time.

Users who are viewing this thread