Mieruko-chan - Ch. 58

great chapter.

we havent really seen any indications that ghosts do affect humans here. we see them trying to get Miko but never really touched her aside from the axe guy here. because usually the ghosts gets exorcised or fight another spirit.

so its a valid point to be scared since she doesnt know if ghosts can hurt her.

Dex-chan lover
I think the whole swinging part is how Miko see it. We already know that everyone perceive ghosts differently and Miko specifically see almost every ghost as an abomination. In her case "norma-looking" ghosts is actually bad news (aside from her dad?). And we don't even know that Michiru "tentacles" posses her and are harmful. Maybe it's some kind of natural protection or just a reflection of her mental state.
Again, real or not it's irrelevant when you see a blade swinging right at your face is going to be a pant-shitting experience.

Dex-chan lover
Axe dude is by far one of the most terrifying things in the series to date. The stress and urgency of his encounters are always so palpable.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter, but I wish that he'd stop taking advice from Onii-chan is Done For's author

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, this was just the same train chapter but with some yuri bait thrown in. Fuck offffffff 2 months wait and the new arc didn't even start yet?

Dex-chan lover
im surprised michiru's tentacles didnt protect miko from the axe swing

I think both the tentacles and that thing know each other and that they will do no harm to each other or Miko.
When Miko pushed Michiru and that thing missed I'm pretty sure it and Michiru looked each at each other.

Dex-chan lover

Hololive ID Kobo Kanaeru Clips - YouTube

I know this manga is unlikely to go that way, but let me dream

Users who are viewing this thread