Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

@Fushiginiku It looks like really old Japanese to me tbh. Ancient Japanese characters share some radicals with modern Japanese characters, but they're different enough to be difficult to understand, if you can even identify the characters. It would make sense with them being shrine maidens as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Still waiting for mieruko to get her zanpakutou, or rei gun or whatever man being powerless is so damn sad but she's so strong at the same time.

What are they saying?!?!? They keep talking but it's all gibberish. Even in the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The shrine definitely seems key to the overall plot. I tend to agree that the kami want Hana - maybe just as a shrine maiden though. Perhaps her ancestors build that shrine or whatever.

I think the angry ghost is mad because one of them got 'killed' while helping mieruko. They were originally three remember.
Also i think that god thingy ghost probably ate the other ghost so he can eat hana himself later or eat her aura or something like that,so it wasn't necessary them protecting her but save her to be used or eaten by them.

There is also possibility that Hana is too important to them for whatever reason.

I have a terrible weakness for chubby purehearted girls with inexplainable spiritual superpowers.

This is an amazing chapter. From the tension, to comedy and finally amazing (two) double spreads in the climax.

Fed-Kun's army
How did Hana get followed by that thing again? Was it shown why before? I can't remember, it's been too long.

Pierce-Brosnan.jpg

There is only one person that can help Miko and Hana's situation.

@capricieux on the previous chapter, She's trying to help bring back a boy's good luck charm that's falling on the river and the river's ghost following her back to home.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro the shrine is important because in Japanese mythology there is a common believe that each region has it's own "god" or guardian, so those spirits are likely the guardians of that area. Maybe if the girls traveled to another town/city with another shrine, they might meet with different "good" spirits

Fed-Kun's army
@lazyoldman

hahaha I know right and she's not wearing shoes so I wonder if her feet are are all dirty too lmao that would be so funny and not at all erotic

Users who are viewing this thread