Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - What is a "good partner"? -Miwa's feelings-

Dex-chan lover
MC was raised by an abusive mother, has a ton of life skills... but the mentality of a 5 year old.

Dex-chan lover
AYO do we have a winner right here, ladies and gents? place your bets!

Dex-chan lover
...this motherfucker

i mean, i knew he was blind as a bat and denser that the fucking planet but got damn

Dex-chan lover
Praying that the author also gives us the 2 other sisters to put on a night dress (or lingerie?) as well 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the incredibly hot face he made completely innocently, I don't think Miwa really wants Yuu to "become an adult".
The minute he "awakens" will be the moment she, her sisters, and every female in a three kilometer radius become pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the incredibly hot face he made completely innocently, I don't think Miwa really wants Yuu to "become an adult".
The minute he "awakens" will be the moment she, her sisters, and every female in a three kilometer radius become pregnant.

QFT.
I hope the 3 sis will give him the love he never got in his life before.

Dex-chan lover
Again like last chapter, the moment after you can't see his eyes (page 14-15) is when he's about to do something "dangerous." :meguupog:

Supporter
The fact that Sakura is in the cover, means that she enter in the competition?

Dex-chan lover
MC was raised by an abusive mother, has a ton of life skills... but the mentality of a 5 year old.
Yuu thinks he is useless. The girls, the people he is closer to than anyone else, think he's pathetic and no one else could like him. Until his self image changes he won't be able to consider the possibility the girls could like him romantically.

Dex-chan lover
I like Miwa usual cute comfy wholesome vibes. In this chapter she turn 180 degree into Sexy dommy mommy. Damn Miwa best girl

Dex-chan lover
Man. She would look incredible in that outfit if she had a flat chest to pair with it.

Users who are viewing this thread