Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
Lion endgame ship? I sure hope she gets to mofu mofu his mane, at least.

A series needs to be updating regularly to qualify for being "sniped", lol. Dibs don't last forever. And the fact that their version was released hours later is very shady. Guess we'll be waiting for the next "co-existance" session for ch 11 🤣

Your translations are great and I'd love to see you continue, but you do whatever it is you want :)

@hanaatsume Thank you so much again! I genuinely hope you come back and translate some other work again, because your releases were honestly amazing.

Group Leader
Thank you si much for your releases hana, they were really amazing!!! I hope you'll come back again to release more of your own version!

Hana, tyvm i really appreciate your works here. in my opinion you just share your love for a manga that was left dusty for whatever reason nass have, and nothing wrong with sharing your love. This is just a small misunderstanding, no need to dispute over things like this. scanlation is a free works from fans by fans for fans, usually unapproved by the author, and follows unwritten ethical conduct between scanlation groups. so, i believe your future works on uncared manga are welcome by most of people here. my 2 cents for you is to ask the previous group before do any scanlation to avoid any energy sucking dramas later.

Thank you for this ! I was really hoping for an update and you blessed us with 3 chapters at once ! Hope to see you again !

Dex-chan lover
I have been curious about the author's choice to name two characters in the same group as Shize and Chise. Are these names pronounce similar in Japanese as I thought it would be in English? Is it just me who think that these two names are very similar?

Dex-chan lover
@wkread Broader range of readers that has a chance to spawn a legendary desperate rich reader that "donates" for more chapters out of desperation incentivized by deliberate slow releases.

Eh? Is NASS's Akira acting weird again? Oh well. Thank you for your wonderful translations thus far! I really love this manga, so your updates were looked forward to!

Dex-chan lover
You let go of his hand first, but I wonder if that wasn't because you kept yourself detached because you were afraid of the heartbreak.

Well, now you've got your mofu mofu floof heaven.

@Kefrayba ち(chi as in 'chia') and し (shi as in 'she') do sound extremely similar in both English and Japanese.
I suppose since the author created the characters they instinctively know the difference between them?

@hanaatsume

Please do not stop! You seem like you love this manga, your translations were amazing and very beautifully done. It sucks that you were bullied by another team. I hope that you do not stop. You have a lot of people cheering you on.

Users who are viewing this thread