Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
bros a top grade retard. Also its kinda funny how his injury is kept in seqeuence.

Dex-chan lover
Well.... At least the rod is hard.... Right?
Also how tf bugspray effective against skeleton kek

Dex-chan lover
Riot shield in cramped dungeon??

Does the obviously strong servant cannot understand words? or just simply standing there like an idiot? MC can shout move or something, she can dodge that easily.

Dex-chan lover
At least he knows he's stupid... that's something I guess.

The rod he got, for sure is less than 200,000. Why the f-ck would you tell a seller how much you have without even asking for the price of the item first? Just goddamn retarded. It's like buying a supercar and saying you only have 1 million and wondering if it's enough. Not all supercars are over 1 million. Just because it looks expensive doesn't mean it's that expensive. He might've been able to buy a better weapon. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
So he got scammed out of 20k then with the tungsten rod

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb, why not just go to a hardware store and by a crowbar? It'd be waaay cheaper and more effective. Also being scammed at a store should instantly make him never go back there..... Also protecting his ultra attacky/tanky summon like that is dumb just so they can have the "UWU he protec me, I must be loyal forever"

Dex-chan lover
Wait, but if he moves and fights a lot, shouldn't his body be counting that as exercise???

Sheesh, reading this is reminding me why I read more manhwa than manga nowadays.

Sure, manhwa are full of their own overly-abused tropes, but at least they're generally free of these pathetic brain-dead protagonists that Japanese authors seem to be obsessed with.

So many people bashing on MC meanwhile I find him enjoyable to read

Oso pg 20 goes hard

Dex-chan lover
EDIT-Teri-Terio-Mob-kara-Hajimaru-TE-c005-p020.png

Users who are viewing this thread