Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Mare

Dex-chan lover
A tournament where your card scan dies seems really retarded. If an card can die and disappear at any moment, how come cards even survive to be sold when they are crap? The narrative doesn't really make much sense.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i loke this aspect about the manga a lot. Theres no trying to save the world or a sick family member. Just high school drama.
I agree. Everything seems earth-shattering at that age, kids trying to be top dog. Even protag overthinks things too much.

Dex-chan lover
A tournament where your card scan dies seems really retarded. If an card can die and disappear at any moment, how come cards even survive to be sold when they are crap? The narrative doesn't really make much sense.
Im guessing most used are either named meaning they can be revived or theyre disposable ones that can be easily gathered.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if Renka really wants the Amrita or if she is just strangely drawn to it. It kinda feels like she knows she wants it, but she isn't sure why she wants it.

At the very least, it doesn't seem the benefit she knows of for her master from her receiving it is more than from him selling it otherwise I'm sure she would have said something so he could consider it. She probably thinks it is only beneficial for herself, and that he would take that big loss if he knew about it.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, Renka takes a fatal blow before she can die MC uses amrita that fully heals her and prolly removes her nerf allowing her to simultaneously power up and win the fight

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was interesting to have a fairy size character as part of the main cast, so I'm a bit sad Imp evolved to a human size.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, Renka takes a fatal blow before she can die MC uses amrita that fully heals her and prolly removes her nerf allowing her to simultaneously power up and win the fight
Let’s see if your prediction comes true

Fed-Kun's army
I like how the bond among MC's squad feels genuine. He may have started this with popularity and sexing fem monsters but he genuinely cares for his new friends now.

Dex-chan lover
So will this be the dumb bought off rigged match trope? Or will it be the last minute clutch win by mc even though the other guy is cheating with say too many items

Dex-chan lover
They're a bit sidelined in the development, and only showed up in one page of this chapter, but I like how MC's schoolfriends are seemingly still on good terms with him. They look genuinely stoked that he's a 2 star adventurer. I hope they show up and hang out together again. Would love to see them bicker about the best girl among MCs party.

Dex-chan lover
That Doraemon parody was funny lol. I think it's the first time I saw a lengthy one.

Wait I don't understand this card system, it seems kinda ass. Like, why would you use up a C rank to improve your D rank card? Wouldn't it always be strictly better to, y'know, have both? Combining the same (or similar ranked) cards to rank up makes sense to me, but how do you justify using a higher rank? Even if you want to keep certain skills or EXP, you could just... get the higher rank card to learn skills and gain EXP?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused... shouldn't they not be able to summon monsters outside of labyrinths? So if the whole colosseum is a labyrinth then does that mean every spectator there is adventurer? Or is this a special that they allow civilians to enter?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait I don't understand this card system, it seems kinda ass. Like, why would you use up a C rank to improve your D rank card? Wouldn't it always be strictly better to, y'know, have both? Combining the same (or similar ranked) cards to rank up makes sense to me, but how do you justify using a higher rank? Even if you want to keep certain skills or EXP, you could just... get the higher rank card to learn skills and gain EXP?
Well, (1) sentimental value, (2) they have past memories and personalities which is detrimental for teamwork—plus, the friendship link thing, and (3) it actually takes a long time to get a skill. What's more, labyrinths only allow certain amount of summons at time , and F-rank labyrinths only allow two and E-rank allow 4, this doesn't include minions summons like the kappas summoned by the water tiger.

TLDR: it makes the team easier to deal with. Besides, it's a choice, you don't actually have to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread