Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is that warm look for? You better beat the shit out of your braindead brother, no "oh he is just a kid" bullshit.
I mean compared to both serena and prince evan both of whom have reincarnated and thus are mentally older than their peers he is just a kid.

Dex-chan lover
That's empathy. Looks like you were never a sociopath to begin with, sweetheart.

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit of a surprise. I read the WN and this went way better than that. In the WN, it felt rushed and lacked any real impact besides moving the plot. WN Einrich and WN Rosemary basically got used for this plot point and their parts were pretty much over after a short mention about what happened to each of them. Manga version I really like.

This time we got Rosemary getting her jab at Einrich, she never did this in the WN. Einrich actually showing he likes Serena and regrets hurting her in his rage against Rosemary, his WN counterpart had simply wanted to marry her instead at the beginning but dropped the subject once they hit academy arc. Rosemary having the fear of death put into her twice, maybe she might learn something....well who knows if she will, her WN version never went through this. Evan showing he actually cares for his little brother, Evan's WN counterpart really didn't show this in the WN at all. Also I think the way this manga is going about it is doing wonders for Serena this time since she's questioning things like love and her own emotions she's discovering. Her WN counterpart didn't get this at all. And Serena doing more protecting of others. Also I liked that earlier bit with Einrich nonchalantly trying to get engaged to Serena right there.

Dex-chan lover
Despite what happened doesn't Rosemary's actions warrant death even if he's the 2nd prince.

I hope this marks some kinda turning point for Rosemary's character towards Serena, her nonstop aggression is getting old.

Dex-chan lover
About the insult to royalty, Evan already said the matter will be left for the King to decide, so it's now the best for everyone to just wait for the adults to settle this matter. Skipping the king and decide on their own right now should also count as insult to the king's authority.

Love how the job is spread. In the novel, Serena did almost everything.
  • Reminding Einrich that the engagement is made between family is handed to that nameless knight. In the novel, they are only afraid but couldn't follow Einrich's order because they know better it will ends up badly for them.
  • Pointing out Einrich being inferior to Evan is left to Rosemary, which has more anger in it from what happened. In the novel, Serena only say that to provoke him to do violence, to make an excuse for Evan to step in and end the little show.

I mean compared to both serena and prince evan both of whom have reincarnated and thus are mentally older than their peers he is just a kid.
From the previous hints at least, he doesn't seem to have complete memory like Serena. His personality is more from his growing up as a prince.

Giving him a care about his brother is also nice. In the LN, he's less forgiving. He knows his brother will be a rival for the throne, that his brother's faction had attempts to end his life, so he is just alright with taking available chance to remove threat once and for all.

What the fuck is that warm look for? You better beat the shit out of your braindead brother, no "oh he is just a kid" bullshit.
I think I mentioned it before, the author seems to put the children's action from influence of their adults. Children shouldn't care about politics that young, but there are princes who were raised up by ambitious mother who made it like their only worth is to be the best and take the throne, so that's the only thing they believe is right.
Maybe Evan just feel better seeing his brother can think of someone preciously. The old him wouldn't care, because he thought being a prince made him above everyone else.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plotwise the WN usually have the main woman do everything, so the manga distributed her load so she won't choke on it.

Double-page supporter
I'm at least 99% sure that what she really said was "it's just a scratch" but I don't care because the change was Monty Python and that makes everything better

Dex-chan lover
I’m still waiting for Serena x Tigur.
Scarnet and Serena friendship is growing more and more appealing.
I never really thought that Evan hated his brother, any discourse originated from Enrich’s ambitious mother and her faction.

Funny enough, I did like how Rosemary threw Enrich’s speech about her inferiority back at him.

Hopefully, this girl will finally learn that she isn’t living some fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why Serena thinks that Scarnet doesn't like her.

At worst, there's the ever-so-slight rivalry in 10.1 for Evan's attention, the lecture in 12.1 which reads to me like she was actually concerned for Serena, to actually helpful and concerned in 13.1 (though the "it wasn't me" bit does still come off a little antagonistic?), to again, actually concerned for her well-being here.

I suspect there's more in the source material, but what's shown in the manga is, at worst, a little jealousy, but definitely not outright dislike or hate.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not wrong though. Prince decides to fuck up an engagement without support from the families. Sister openly insults royalty, prince tries to cut down a duke’s daughter and injures another.
Any of these are major fuckups, but no they’re not stupid :aquadrink:
Have you also forgotten what the mc works with? She volunteers to kill nobles who screws things up in her free time.
They get rid of lower rank nobles though, where their "accidents" wouldnt matter in the long run. Getting rid of Rosemary and Einrich the brute way would still mean killing off a Duke's daughter (who is also her sister and currently a royal fiancee) and a goddamn prince in the line of succession. Chaos is the bare minimum result should she actually do this.

On top of that, it would make her mother Sad, and that's not good.

Dex-chan lover
Her sister and that idiot prince make a good match. Maybe they don't like each other because they're so alike.

Dex-chan lover
"Does it hurt lady Serena?"
"Hurt? Who's hurt?"
"Oh I've been scratched?"
"Ouch? I guess"

Dex-chan lover
On top of that, it would make her mother Sad, and that's not good.
Ain't this all happened so her mother could face and accept reality?
Reality-Check-13-Feb-19.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Despite what happened doesn't Rosemary's actions warrant death even if he's the 2nd prince.
Maybe in Japan. They had some funny rules there. In western european nobility? Nope.
Then again, the whole situation depicted here is only possible because Plot ( no, not hers..).

Users who are viewing this thread