Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
I suppose running away from reality is an easy way to make yourself feel good, huh? Pathetic.... Main Lady didn't even do anything to begin with. All she did was in the name of self-defense, and the one besmirching your own name is you yourself, through your own actions. But of course, it's better to blame it on someone else and run away from the truth, right?

I see some people like this everyday in life. And it's quite annoying tbh. The prince said to treat her wound, but should I be in the Main Lady's shoes, I'll crush her heart to smithereens, so that she would shut up for eternity. I've had enough of people like her. Just slap her with the truth already, and do it in public.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose running away from reality is an easy way to make yourself feel good, huh? Pathetic.... Main Lady didn't even do anything to begin with. All she did was in the name of self-defense, and the one besmirching your own name is you yourself, through your own actions. But of course, it's better to blame it on someone else and run away from the truth, right?

I see some people like this everyday in life. And it's quite annoying tbh. The prince said to treat her wound, but should I be in the Main Lady's shoes, I'll crush her heart to smithereens, so that she would shut up for eternity. I've had enough of people like her. Just slap her with the truth already, and do it in public.
LOL smithereens, yooo this comment section funny

Dex-chan lover
Girl you really believe getting rid of Serena is the win condition to your happiness? Good luck with that & maybe your next life might be better if you fix your self entitlement. Thanks for the translation & congrats on the job.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's probably in vain to ask this, but please don't try to kill FL just for that prince asshole. You would lose everything (you think that) belongs to you.
At least let's hope it opens the mother's eyes, how that "sweet, innocent" girl would kill a seemingly innocent person.

Users who are viewing this thread