Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
ay, now, spoil whole thing, like their fate. each of them plz
Only for Webnovel for me so.. it might differ in LN/Manga
The 2nd prince meet the "heroine role" of this story and end up abandoned this brat.
this brat basically went "villain route" and got destroyed.
2nd prince doing stupid sht with that very same "Otome game" scenario, cancelled engagement and stuff and got uno reverse guy by the 1st prince and loss the succession war right then and there, both him and "heroine" got sent off from the story.
the 2nd prince mother trying to take Serena out for whatever reason I forgot.. end up pull a "no going back scheme" which endanger the first prince too.
Serena take her head as kind of trash removing/revenge after the incident, before the King could send soldier to arrest her.

Dex-chan lover
The 2nd prince meet the "heroine role" of this story and end up abandoned this brat.
2nd prince doing stupid sht with the "Otome game" scenario and got uno reverse guy by the 1st prince and loss the succession war right then and there both him and "heroine" got sent off from the story.
the 2nd prince mother trying to take Serena out for whatever reason I forgot.. end up do something "worse"
Serena take her head as kind of trash removing/revenge after the incident.
details pls? and the maid along that also collaborate with the step sis?

Dex-chan lover
details pls? and the maid along that also collaborate with the step sis?
pretty minor role in WN,
but Serana basically punished her real bad in front of the step-sis
and whisper to her ear that "you got used by my step-sis" "you could get lessen punishment if she save you"
use this incident to incite hate in maid mind and probably turn the maid into her pawn.
I'm not sure if she reappeared or not but that basically the sum of this event.

Double-page supporter
2nd prince doing stupid sht with that very same "Otome game" scenario, cancelled engagement and stuff and got uno reverse guy by the 1st prince and loss the succession war right then and there, both him and "heroine" got sent off from the story.
the 2nd prince mother trying to take Serena out for whatever reason I forgot.. end up pull a "no going back scheme" which endanger the first prince too.
Serena take her head as kind of trash removing/revenge after the incident, before the King could send soldier to arrest her.
Сan I ask what happened to Serena and her mother?

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't matter if serena was the boss or not. If I get it right the maid was the one sent by the prince, they serve the little sister only because of that, so it'll not matter if serena is the heir or not since they'll not serve her either way.
Didn't they say that she serves house Violet. I forget what Serena's surname is but I'd assume if she were a royal Knight Serena would have called her that

Dex-chan lover
This is such a fuck around and find out moment. I high key just need to see the aftermath. Anyone know if this is a light novel and if it's being fan translated or not

Dex-chan lover
I honestly love that Mc truly doesn't take ANYONES shit!

the entire house is trying to pick a fight with the wolf that could literally tear them to shreds in a moment and they are all still alive because of how merciful the Mc is.

Dex-chan lover
Even though we didn’t see mother’s face it still succeeded to piss me off.

Sister dumb as heck, but that was expected from her, well hope the maid gets to suffer for following that stupid shit. Guess next chapter we get to see the sister drown on watery soup and choke on mouldy bread.
If I remember correctly, Rosemary will try to blame everything on maid and abandon her so Sarena will take her in as a personal maid and she will be very loyal

Dex-chan lover
I'm still impressed on HOW STUPID COULD ROSEMARY BE
Like seriously it's beyond the regular stupidity and ignorance

Dex-chan lover
ok is it just me or does anybody else have no idea how old these characters are supposed to be

Dex-chan lover
She never will because she's too dense to even realize. She'll be sitting in the alley, disowned after this is all over and somehow think it's MC's fault
i was so confused when i saw your pfp. I was like, “when did i comment on this? I just read it for the first time”

Users who are viewing this thread