Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru

I feel like the author has no clue about kids, and just picked a random low number as the age of his characters. He says 6, but i would put them at 12 at least.

@greyhud90
I also don't get the why, but here is the what:
He can't grow any further into the skill's area, and the system worded it in a way that seemed like he didn't had ability, since 1/1 10/10 and 100/100 are basically the same thing if you don't specify. I don't read the novel, and I also found it to be a bit forced, but I hope I helped you clear at least this part out. :)

Dex-chan lover
The thing that always confuses me is "overpowered underdog" story. Are they trying to make power fantasy? Are they trying to make hero journey? Well, either way, this manga is narrative mess. Still trying to make sense of what is happening just because no other releases to read.
Aside from messy worldbuilding and environment establishing it does not really cause me that much discomfort after all.

Pai

Ever one in the family is an idiot. I have no idea how they walk and breath at the same time. None of any of that is how some one acts.

That said, 8/10 for twin tail redhead.

BTW The novel explains that even though he has godly swordsmanship, the world is constrained by skills. Other then him there is none else that's able to master a skill without having that actual skill.
This feels like a really crappy manga adaptation tbh

Aggregator gang
Maybe the skills they saw while evaluating him is unknown to them. What kind of effect is has even though its already saying it on the name of the skills. Its too stupid for them to dismiss that.

Not hiatus, current jpn release on ch14. Latest translated ch.8, though only on whimsubs homepage.

Dex-chan lover
Is there even a point in learning magic outside of wanting it to be part of a hobby? I mean swordskill aside, he has protection from his skill too so he'd come out unscathed by magic and I doubt that a god's protection is pedestrian to magic.

Contributor
Tamed
i have a feeling that this has been answer with chapter 4 - soma and aina conversation

Dex-chan lover
Yeh I hate MC’s that are like 8 years old and shit. Might as well write shotacon H if your gonna do that. If this doesn’t show any age progression, I’m dropping this bruh

Users who are viewing this thread