Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was somehow "realistic" at the beginning but in the end it end up with beautiful female slave again and an elf too boot.

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping the blacksmith could be a man, but nevertheless ill take this too

300 guys showing up, and of course he choose the random woman

harem manga is so ridiculous

Banned
The people here asking for a male blacksmith are ridiculous. Go back to reddit.

Who else likes ...
cherry popping dark elves?

@no168_92 But you have to admit that a female dark elf as a blacksmith is rare. The only other manga/novel that does that I remember is Isekai Nonbiri Nouka.

Dex-chan lover
looks at 30 some odd blacksmiths, buys assassin. If he knows how to remove the restriction she is a good buy if not then w.e

@liquidxlax i dunno i mean he was looking for someone with higher stats.. which she has. He called her a blacksmith "egg", so I'm assuming he'll mold her into a very competent private blacksmith.

Dex-chan lover
Stats? Race? Nah. The real requirement was that it needed to be a waifu.

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax

Actual technique and skills he can drill into her later, the point was finding the best talent available, and that means high numbers in stats relevant to blacksmithing. Whether they're already a blacksmith is secondary. Becoming the strongest in the world is far from being a short term goal in the first place so time for training is something he absolutely can afford.

Of course he gonna put away all that blacksmith thing to take a hot dark elf assassin

Dex-chan lover
Hope she doesn't pull some underhanded shit when he does break free her from the slavery contract.

Fed-Kun's army
What a terrible name. I would've called her Humpty Clownfart.

Dex-chan lover
A blonde hottie, a loli beastmen, a beautiful dark elf... now we only missing a big tiddies hot-tempered redhair (maybe from some demon race perhaps?) to be the warrior of their team.

Dex-chan lover
I'd call her "None".

Did the logic in this chapter any sense? Aside from the "Yay, the slaves have rights, so it's okay!"-thing that feels disgusting. The first slaves haven't been criminal slaves, so they have agreed on becoming slaves for certain reasons and in return for some conditions, right?...So why the chains and shackles? And that dark elf, Humpty Clownfart, she as been judged to be not guilty for her murders as I understood it, as she was forced to do them. Why is she in a criminal holding? In a high security cell, that is? That "Not to harm another human being"-clause, I see that being snuck in by a family member of one of her victims, who wants to see her dead. That's logically alright, but there is an attempt on her life inbound, as soon as she is purchased. I hope MC thought of that. What I don't get is,...there are still magical beasts out there, aren't they? They doesn't the kingdom put her skills to good as a vermin killer?

@Qelix
Don't think about it too much. Just a bunch of mental gymnastics so people can have self insert daydreams about nailing the dark elf guilt free.
If I had to make a bet about future plot, I'd say the can't attack humans clause will be used as an excuse to have a kidnap / rape attempt for cheap drama. Which then will be foiled by MC and she will fall head over heels in love with him.
One doesn't simply fold an isekai a 1000 times without a rape plot.

Users who are viewing this thread