Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~

I get hat this manga is heavily action/adventure based and has no romance tag but I’ll still ask anyway. Can anyone that read the Ln tell me if there’ll be any romance between the former knight and the mc

@adryan475
nope
its pg 15 and a dense protagonist without a romance tag and much logic but still enjoyable as long as you don't expect actual content or charackter development beyond putting a haughy girl in her place

Tis BUt one fifth of my HP! One fifth? Your heart's pierced! No it isnt! Then what's that then?

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck this has an 8.1 is beyond me. It is dogshit trash, even for isekai trash it's a low standard.

Damn... I knew i should have waited for another chapter... Now I'm on the edge because of this cliffhanger...

well lets just take the point the critcs go on and on about in two sentences while this might be a game based world the only charackter with a " full game body" is the mc but its unclear why (tbh even a special hidden title or skill would have been fine)
and
the mc assumes that this is world 100% mirrors the game he knows and test nothing but instead gets rewarded for it

a common minor point of critic is that the support charackters are actualy just tropes with faces and thus resemble 2d npc's more than a actual personality

why am i reiterating reviews that also mirror my pov? because there is currently a bunch of fanboys on the prow for this story upvoting it and writing half true reviews on just about any website i know
if it were a bunch of haters i would write about the goodpoints instead

as for the last chapter(21) being a cliffhanger... well only if your new to mangas in general everyone else knows what going to happen
if the author wanted it to be a cliffhanger he should cut away the panels after the inital event
abduction
and focused on the female instead of the mc
that way there would be a bit of suspense but now...
well to sum it up since the mc is fine he will swuup in at the 11th hour kills the bandits and saves her during which the magic on her get conveniently broken

Double-page supporter
Why does this have such a high rating, all mangas that are average are being hated on usually have a rating of around 6.5 but this has a 8?

Users who are viewing this thread