"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
The translation itself is alright (aside from the word "rot", i'm sure there was a better way to translate that).
The main issue is the fonts and text placement. Please look up typesetting tutorials to learn how to format and balance text bubbles.

Thank you for your translation, although you could've waited a bit more time before picking it up, the other group might have been working on this chapter as we speak.

PS: never use text shading ever again.

Like Dreydom already mentioned your typesetting is way of, ugly to read. Maybe you could use fonts similar to the previous chapters. Translation is good, maybe a little different phrasing/words could be better but it's ok as it is.
Personally i would like to have the page description also translated e.g like you did on the first page (top right).
But my biggest concern would be the timing, someone could blame you for sniping. 2 weeks waiting is not very long, the previous group is active and didn't mention any drop, in fact they have announced some waiting time. It could be nice if you and the other group get in contact.

Don’t snipe even if the group takes forever, sniping is frowned upon

Dex-chan lover
Besides repeating what everyone else has said - translation ok, please look up on ways to better the typesetting, get in contact with the other scanlation group to check if it is ok specially if they had mentioned delays, and please don't use text shading (unless there's a reason it might be needed to make the text and background more distinct from each other) - there isn't much else to say.

Decent job-turned-serviceable mainly because my eyes strain a decent amount trying to read it.

Dex-chan lover
If you want to takeover an "abandoned" series, at least wait for 3 or even more months.

2 week is just straight snipe.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for he chapter :thumbsup:
Ujzxnrz.gif

The cats know how to rest properly in the comfiest place c:

Like Dreydom already mentioned your typesetting is way of, ugly to read. Maybe you could use fonts similar to the previous chapters. Translation is good, maybe a little different phrasing/words could be better but it's ok as it is.
Personally i would like to have the page description also translated e.g like you did on the first page (top right).
But my biggest concern would be the timing, someone could blame you for sniping. 2 weeks waiting is not very long, the previous group is active and didn't mention any drop, in fact they have announced some waiting time. It could be nice if you and the other group get in contact.

All completely valid. My font options are limited as I'm working on a cellphone.
Wasn't sure about the page descriptions, but if that would help peoples enjoyment of it I'll do it.
The first thing I tried to do was reach out to the active group, but I couldn't find any real way to do so, and I only just found out about this site like last week. I was working on translating for myself for a while before I even knew I could've posted it.
Lessons are learned, I know now what I did not last week.

I like the font on pages 3&4 more than the first two pages. Any chance y'all could team up?
I'm not against it, but honestly I don't think I have much to offer. I'm doing this while trying to learn Japanese as a way to both read chapters that aren't done and reinforce my lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread