"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I did not expect this manga to pull this cliched trope on me. That's strike one. One more and I'm dropping this
It would've been a cliche IF Aix stayed but wasn't able to hear Luca's confession because of random strong wind or explosion. Aix literally bolting out to "feed his desires" doesn't really fall into the same cliche since it isn't technically MC acting dense, it's MC being steadfast on his desires.

Dex-chan lover
It would've been a cliche IF Aix stayed but wasn't able to hear Luca's confession because of random strong wind or explosion. Aix literally bolting out to "feed his desires" doesn't really fall into the same cliche since it isn't technically MC acting dense, it's MC being steadfast on his desires.
It's still the cliche of "Romance drags on for way too long for no goddamn reason"

Dex-chan lover
It's still the cliche of "Romance drags on for way too long for no goddamn reason"
That would only be "annoying" if the MC himself was the one looking for romance, Aix since the start has only been doing things to feed his desire to "not work" he hasn't shown 1 bit of romantic interest. Like there isn't even a romance tag for this series so there really shouldn't be a primary focus on that part of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Luca. You just can't compete with the slime pillows.
As much as I love Luca... we all know slime pillow would be the softer and plumper choice... oh and also there was that hollow setup in the last(or was it the last last?) chapter.

Luca does have those slime pillows beat in another way, tho.

Suffice to say... She's a "she" and thus... well, you know.

Whereas a slime pillow.... is just a pillow. A very mice pillow, yes. But still just a pillow.

Dex-chan lover

Luca does have those slime pillows beat in another way, tho.

Suffice to say... She's a "she" and thus... well, you know.

Whereas a slime pillow.... is just a pillow. A very mice pillow, yes. But still just a pillow.
Not to badmouth Luca but I doubt she's hiding a "secret weapon" underneath that goth loli outfit of hers.

Dex-chan lover
That would only be "annoying" if the MC himself was the one looking for romance, Aix since the start has only been doing things to feed his desire to "not work" he hasn't shown 1 bit of romantic interest. Like there isn't even a romance tag for this series so there really shouldn't be a primary focus on that part of the story.
Shouldn't have so many panels in this and previous chapters showing how Luca feels for Aix if romance isn't a primary focus. Tags can added or removed over time too so I wouldn't count on it too much

Edit: I just feel that there has to be a more palatable and believable way that could justify side stepping the romance, but this definitely missed the mark for me

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't have so many panels in this and previous chapters showing how Luca feels for Aix if romance isn't a primary focus. Tags can added or removed over time too so I wouldn't count on it too much

Edit: I just feel that there has to be a more palatable and believable way that could justify side stepping the romance, but this definitely missed the mark for me
still... remember Aix is 19 years old and is an adult by his own right - own lodgings, orphan, already working. Why should he not look for romancing?

Dex-chan lover
Holy Fck that old man fcking DELUSIONAL.

Thank you for translation 🙏
I was once a slave worker in a black companies. I tell you, those bosses ARE DELUSIONAL.

They feel like you OWE THEM for PAYING YOU FOR THE JOB.

Users who are viewing this thread