Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga

🤔if i have a skill like that i should have stayed at that guild for accepting me
but i would have tell that blonde that i hate girl who act like whore and if she try to approach me i would leave the guild..!😤

seriously just because of she is a girl doesn't mean i have to tolerate her..! 🤯
that piece of shit,money grabbing,scheming,molesting bitch..! 🤬
just because of her i have to go into the trap even though i know it..!
sigh... what a waste of time..!!!
anyway now that i know its trap i would have make this two kid learn from experience that to never let your guard down and if you want to die just go and die alone dont drag me in it ...!🤨

I like this like how I am forced to eat three meals a day in order to just live.

@Anonyan He actually doesn't "get" the skills. He sees them and copies them without actually having the skill itself. That attitude means he has no real limit on what he can learn. He doesn't need skills in the traditional sense. Its sort of like Kenpachi from Bleach when it came to flash step. He doesn't know how to use it but moves fast enough to mimic flash step as if hes doing it.

Group Leader
Let me guess without even reading the light novel this girl joins the harem too

Pretty boring, MC has nothing left to learn and just pocker-faces his way through the plot. Even his mother received a retroactive upgrade to make him even stronger.

@iwizesol <-yes i'm iwizesol🤧

a filler fantasy, not bad but not good.

like the free water you get at a restaurant... just something to hold on to before your meal comes...

*I think ill copy-paste this every time i see a copy paste plot/story/gimmick/etc..

Please downvote this crap its mediocre at best. MC is VERY boring, so is the plot btw.
This is a 6 not 8...

Edit:
So its not as bad afterall, after giving it a second chance, it became quite interesting with a solid and interesting buildup.
Still not an 8, I'd give it a 6.5 . If the MC were a bit more interesting I'd probably give it an 7.

@konzolmester why would I downvote something I enjoy because you don't? How about actually leaving a review with a thought out opinion and downvote it yourself? Next you move along to read something else.

Dex-chan lover
He is so savage toward lilia. Though she deserves it half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread