Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
The doujins are writing themselves.
Like seriously, a gyaru catgirl bitchy dog girl that's all meaty in the right places.
If there's no thin books of a sort by the time/after the anime airs I'd riot.

@Azif No one is telling your to keep reading it if you don't want to. 80+ comments after 6 hours shows a great interest. I wish we had more of it

To think the author degraded rudeus to such extend and there are people who are okay to see this and tell people to not to read this if they don't like it, is really saddening and disappointing to human kind and their parents 😢 but then again maybe they are still kids with immature sense of entertainment

The usual suspects trowing a fit at the groping part to nobody surprise.

I swear, edgy mc who kill random passerby get less furrowed eyebrows than one who commit the smallest misdemeanor toward the sacrosanct female body. Well, at least the angry comments are hilarious to read.

"disappointing to human kind" 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I never thought that many people would hate Rudeus character in this arc, despite that from the beginning we had been shown that Rudeus has been exactly like this.

@Sylwoos, yeah it's quite funny actually. People who were dissapointed by Rudeus character because of this chapter seems like have been skipping the last 50+ chapter that have released.

@banana_resbalosa well I hope so. it's really frustrating to see the usual cool kinda perverted mc became worse wild and more degraded by the author with his degrading human kind fetishes like calling a panties holy relic like wtf, it's just too sad and low

but then again I suppose it has to be expected there are going to be some disappointing moment from the author like how rudeus dad cheated with the maid and they just chill in the end because of course they will

Ironically that when people don't like the attitude that does not conform to their own self ideals, they now bash it as disgusting, degrading etc etc... one that is how Rudeus dealt with his depression. by using a material manifestation of his gratitude towards the person that changed him, it is exaggerated but that does not mean it's stupid but again it's all about everyone for himself here. telling people that they should only be like this or like that or it's like this does does not really understand Freedom of Expression. their emphasis is only FREE SPEECH is only FOR THEM and not FOR EVERYONE.

also it has been pointed out that the attitude of Rudeus is a pervert. him showing off his panty idea is only for himself and not for others, which also gives that this is HIS GAG. also keeping an artifact of a person you adore or idolize is COMMON to all people.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrEd, if you're feeling dissapointed because the way Rudi worship Roxy in this manga and his feeling towards it. I suggest you drop this manga. This gag is actually a recurring theme, albeit it only have a minor appearance from time to time. Even though it's actually quite funny, it seems like you clearly wouldn't enjoy it in the future.

What a nice chapter 😆
If you disappointed that Rudeus didn't act like a Gary Stu gentlemen then you can drop this manga right now because he wont change his personality until his death. And if you want to satisfy your sjw boner for dissing 'problematic depiction in entertainment media' there's another place on internet for it.

also to point out. that Holy relic is the sacred one because due to the fact that was the one used when Rudeus was a young lad and saw Roxy seeing something and then got it after that.

@kryon_pl The problem is no decent person is unstable enough to think to himself, that this is enough a reason to straight drop a manga especially when it's just a minor part of it and there was quite decent parts of history and feelings of this manga that still lingers, so I'm sure a lot of people are like me in the comments are in a dilema.

We think what you call "funny" is trash or immature, you would also probably call what us call "entertaining" to be boring or no fun at all.

Good for you if you call it funny but I will make my own decision in the future and not now when it's still 50:50 decent:trash, accounting for the history of the good bits of this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrEd, if you're still feeling invested in the story, then I guess that's fine. MT have quite a lot interesting twist, drama and world building not found in many isekai stories so it's no wonder a lot of people also feel invested on it. It's also one of the earliest web novel that set a trend on many isekais we have seen today.

Really, one of the best thing about MT is how the story have been consistent from the beginning until the end. This saying a lot because not many entertainment that came from Japan (in this case anime and manga) have this.

Users who are viewing this thread