Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions)

I'll use the ranking system
(same thing really, cos one can deduce the combo's from it)

3 votes for The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!

2 votes for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

1 vote for KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

Contributor
CreativeLittleAlbino-max-14mb.gif

Richman vs gomichandesu (?)
Richman vs bigtiddyoneesan (?)

Dex-chan lover
Everything was ruined by Richman. 😭
Hold on, let me add another one:
Richman vs. Ivegotnolife

@YumGumYum
Alright, we can add Richman vs. gomichandesu.
But I'm actually a secret Richman agent intent on making him win. Me memeing on him is just a cover. Don't tell anyone.

@BroederTrapist
Yeah, the six match-up thing just makes it more specific imo, and allows for distributions other than 3, 2, 1, 0. I might vote by ranking too tho.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That reminds me, on the Youjo Senki subreddit, sometimes they say that anime Tanya looks like a duck.

Dex-chan lover
OIP.ituvxrOCjjdTRRD-HDFZlAHaEM

Kinda reminds me of the crazy ugly faces made by the guy Van Damme fought in Blood Sport! 😳
39347-JeanClaude-van-Damme-singing-g-L72S.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
btw, @bigtiddyoneesan what's the name of this meme? I recongize it but don't remember what's it called.
Nmx9Wmom.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Did you use reverse image search before asking? It's the first result.

People posted nae nae art of Attack on Titan characters on the Titanfolk subreddit a while back, so I've been dumping some of my nae nae collection in this thread. The subreddit has manga spoilers btw, so it's possible that your laziness saved you this time.

(AoT Season 3 spoilers)
LLudFEm.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
Why should I reverse image search when I can make people tell me about their favorite stuff?

Time to burn a little my hate against Hare Hare Yukai Ψ(ΦwΦ)_↑

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai
Tanya after learning Haruhi is God
gwhr8z0d23tz.jpg

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai
10-dde278d3d6da369bcb425d47bd86894be874e7ab6f463af8ba55612903754763-3.jpg

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai
I would rather have to share my bed with Lucifer than let Hare Hare Yukai win
(。。 )・・・
Wait a sec, I already share my bed with Lucifer!
Not joking tho, I have a plush doll of Luciraldo (brazillian name, he is called Lou in english) from the comic strip Um Sábado Qualquer in my bed(for anyone interested, there's some of the comics translated to english under the name Once Upon a Saturday, but aparently the translation project was dropped)

Everything was ruined by Richman. 😭
It's always the unlucky (and neutral) guy's fault, for an unknow reason the universe hate them and everywhere they go they bring misfortune for anybody else. We need or embrace the mess they bring or ban these guys (nothing personal, just business)
k9pFEzh.gif

Richman vs. LunaKara
Humm....I'm kinda surprised of being considered worthy enough to be rival of someone

@bigtiddyoneesan
To everyone else who voted for One More Night, I guess I'll be seeing you in Hell.
wj79q36s1mi41.gif

Yay! Another one for the "We will meet in hell" buddy list (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

Contributor
Oh no.
Also, what?
Vu1FVXy.png

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai
Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Quite platinum sad,
no spicy contestants here.
Just kill me, baby.
Did someone say God?
Maybe it's just Being X.....
Hold on, Being X....

Sorry Girl's Last Tour,
there won't be another night.
Not for you at least.

Result won't matter;
I won't feel melancholy
from voting Tanya.

Despite what I said,
Girl's last tour still gets a vote.
Better than Useless.

Easy decision,
avoiding Aqua-sama...
uninteresting.

Dex-chan lover

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night
vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Dex-chan lover
@LunaKara
I have a plush doll of Luciraldo (brazillian name, he is called Lou in english) from the comic strip Um Sábado Qualquer in my bed
For some reason I pictured a human plush doll and wtf'd.
D7xubpRWkAIPIqd.jpg
He looks aight tho (not too keen on his goat legs).
Richman vs. LunaKara
You're rivals in losing three songs at once in Round 3 or higher.

Omedetou.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread